Page 52 of 576 FirstFirst ... 2424950515253545562102152552 ... LastLast

Won't lie penetrating Arrow is freaking awesome just line em up sank em down!

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Won't lie penetrating Arrow is freaking awesome just line em up sank em down!
    gravity arrow + penetrating arrow ? =P

Very bias on route i'd like to go haha
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Kind of sucks they didn't fix the matterboard up to compensate for bravers lol. But oh well.

In any case, first impressions: It's a fun class. Still don't know if I want to use Braver over Hunter yet though.... I guess Braver is more of a speed/hybrid type of class while Hunter/Fighter is just, pure melee damage. Braver feels much more open and versatile for the first true "hybrid" class of the game. I'll have to spend more time with Braver before I give a final verdict, but as of now, going the straight up katana route.

Which is most likely why I'm going to go Braver/Hunter. I really do enjoy the combat style of the Braver with the stances and weapons from the Hunter.

Also speaking of stats, does anyone have the stats on Dewmans yet? I would guess is that they perhaps have more dex out of the races? Just taking a guess.
    Last edited by Metalsnake27; Jul 17, 2013 at 10:19 PM.

Does anyone have the full % multipliers for the weak stances? I'd like to compare Br/Ra to the bonuses that Ra/hu gets since I tend to use AB a lot. Bullet bow does sound fairly powerful but tends to have inaccurate normals from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrickX View Post
    gravity arrow + penetrating arrow ? =P
    Already know about that but also by itself its really good.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    Does anyone have the full % multipliers for the weak stances? I'd like to compare Br/Ra to the bonuses that Ra/hu gets since I tend to use AB a lot. Bullet bow does sound fairly powerful but tends to have inaccurate normals from a distance.
    Maxing weak stance appears to give 30% more damage. It's probably safe to assume that weak stance s up gives another 30%. Then you have the charge at the bottom which gives either 10% or 30%.

EDIT: On another unrelated note, have any of you been able to keep yourself under control when under the katana combat? I find it difficult to stop myself from flying off the ground, thus missing all my JAs.
    Last edited by Ryock; Jul 17, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

Actually last I knew Weak Stance Up only gave 10% at max. Thought that was from the skill info data mined a couple days ago.

Weak Stance Lv10 = 30%

Weak Stance Boost Lv10 = 10%

Weak Stance Charge Lv10 = 10% afaik

I have weak stance + boost max, and am working on stance charge atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    Also speaking of stats, does anyone have the stats on Dewmans yet? I would guess is that they perhaps have more dex out of the races? Just taking a guess.
    It was datamined, but the upload is down right now. I might be off on memorizing some of these things, namely their R-ATK stat.

HP: Higher than Newman, lower than Human (Male Newman = 95, Female Dewman = 96, Male Dewman = 97)
    S-ATK: On par/higher than Cast (female Dewman and Male Cast = 106, male Dewman = 107)
    R-ATK: On par/higher than Cast (male Dewman is either on par with Male Cast or Female Cast, while female Dewman is higher than Male Dewman by one point).
    T-ATK: Higher than Human, lower than Newman (Female Human = 104, Male and Female Dewman = 105, Male Newman = 108)
    DEX: Equal to Human (male Dewman has the same DEX as a male Human, and likewise for females)
    S/R/T-DEF: All are on par with a race that does not specialize in this defense.

I apologize if the way I ordered this information is unhelpful, I would have preferred to simply post the document with the base stat modifiers, but yeah, unavailable. To put it more simply, Dewman have normal DEX, but abnormally high ATK stats, with lower HP (but not the lowest HP), and the worst defenses (but not significantly worse).