Page 522 of 576 FirstFirst ... 22422472512519520521522523524525532572 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 5755

Quote Originally Posted by Sphearow View Post
    Thanks, I'll try Ra/Hu. If I do that, I can keep my current character since it already has an R-Atk Mag right? I'll just need to switch my Braver to a Ranger and level that up?

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

This would become my skill build if I were to switch to Ra/Hu since I already put some points into my Ranger. I didn't use any unnecessary skill points right?
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

this is more or les the way points are distributed for BR, RA and HU to have both a RA/HU and BR/RA build. Now if you can afford to buy another skilltree or level up RA as a pure sub-class, remove all the points from power bullet, PP save and sharpshooter and dump them into shooting up skills.

As for BR tree, I suggest for now to reset the tree to get weak stance, or wait for SEGA to issue a reset skill tree pass this fall. In the latter case, just max out average stance and use it for the time being, you'll lose 20% damage but things should still work well

Also just posting here the equipment you'd need for a pure bow build so that you can start off. top is the more important, then work towards the bottom.

Bow : start with a red bow, extended to lv6 minimum. and with its potential unlocked. it will be your trusty bow untll you can afford better (top bows are in this order : orbit > Austere > Ideal/Ray/Gryphon bow)

Rifle : any all-class rifle for starting just to apply weak bullet to targets. best rifle at the moment for this purpose is the multi-class one from badge shop, but bow comes first

神撃ライコウ/ Divine Raikou : an utility bow with a potential that drastically reduces rapid shoot cooldown time.Equip it, turn rapid shoot on, then switch to your main bow. Expensive and hard to get, but a must-have for a pure bow build. you can still play without it, but being on rapid shoot 3/4 of the time helps a ton.

Launcher : optional at first, but a weapon you'll need later on to deal with angry mobs, since bow and rifle are not so good at that. :
    Either aim for Nox Crahd NT or Love Sincere when you get the chance to.

Gunslash (very optional): another mobbing weapon. Gunslashes are kinda eh, but since launcher is quite slow, you can use that to clear out trash that is biting your ankles faster.

Man this ended up a bit long, sorry for the wall !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 16, 2016 at 12:52 PM.

Thanks a lot! I only started playing a couple of days ago so a wall of information is quite helpful.

I noticed you didn't take bullet keep. I thought that was a skill highly recommended for ranger players?
    Last edited by Sphearow; Aug 15, 2016 at 04:29 PM.

Gunblades are not bad at all if you are BR/RA, since at least you can use 13* ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    Gunblades are not bad at all if you are BR/RA, since at least you can use 13* ones.
    They definitely are a good thing, especially for BR/RA and RA/HU, otherwise wouldn't have mentioned them. It's just that they don't bring as much as all the other weapons mentioned, and when you start BR/RA, you have to worry about a lot of other things first xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sphearow View Post
    Thanks a lot! I only started playing a couple of days ago so a wall of information is quite helpful.

I noticed you didn't take bullet keep. I thought that was a skill highly recommended for ranger players?
    thank goodness you noticed that, yeah scrap either upper trap or weak hit blast for that (preferably the latter) Bullet keep is an absolute must, and should be prioritized !

bow mobbing

how about no.. bow has no mobbing potential
    Last edited by Flaoc; Aug 15, 2016 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    bow mobbing

how about no.. bow has no mobbing potential
    Hum, I think we all agree on that, aside from mentioning gravity grenade + gravity point for crowd control (for keeping stuff in tight packs), everything that I posted implied that BR/RA suffers from bow's inability to mob. Then again, I didn't explicitly stated it but it should be apparent from everything I've said so far. I'll quote myself just for the heck of it

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post

Launcher : optional at first, but a weapon you'll need later on to deal with angry mobs, since bow and rifle are not so good at that. :
    Either aim for Nox Crahd NT or Love Sincere when you get the chance to.

Gunslash (very optional): another mobbing weapon. Gunslashes are kinda eh, but since launcher is quite slow, you can use that to clear out trash that is biting your ankles faster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    . The issue with it is that it's both very hard to play effectively, and needs a lot of gear and be versatile with your weapons to be able to mob correctly.

BR/RA is superior to BR/HU for bossing, but BR/HU is superior for mobbing, and mobs are pretty much everywhere in this game, hence the relative superiority in the current meta. However having grenades and gravity point for crowd control, along with a sub launcher still gets the work done as long as you're using them correctly.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Aug 16, 2016 at 04:05 AM.

In a 2D Relationship

Is a 200 R-atk Mag fine for Hybrid Katana + Bow Br/Hu?
    Last edited by Strobo_Lemon; Aug 17, 2016 at 06:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    She goes into the boy's room and finds a shrine of herself there. The boy appears and tells her that her entire family is dead, where he chains her up....commits a rather heinous crime. Proceeds to murder her and leave her for dead...and then the game closes with a graphic representation and sounds of her being buried and seeing herself from the heavens being buried.

Quote Originally Posted by Strobo_Lemon View Post
    Is a 200 R-atk Mag fine for Hybrid Katana + Bow Br/Hu?
    200 s atk would be better if possible

what is the best pa katana art to use against bosses?