Page 526 of 576 FirstFirst ... 26426476516523524525526527528529536 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 5755

DPS mode... I'd like that...lol.

Edit:

Yes, you can jump over their heads, and it'll hit their heads, but I would rather remain on one side and keep shooting them from there instead of jumping over their heads back and forth.

BrRa is good enough, it's something I roll with when I do pug Magatsu, ELoser, for anything else, I play another class.
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Oct 8, 2016 at 11:06 PM.

Are there no decent katanas and bows to aim for as a relatively fresh 75/75 left? With Yamato and Revolucio gone, and Ray about to expire, it feels like there's just this huge gap in between junk 12*s and Austere+Orbit.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeLukewarm View Post
    Are there no decent katanas and bows to aim for as a relatively fresh 75/75 left? With Yamato and Revolucio gone, and Ray about to expire, it feels like there's just this huge gap in between junk 12*s and Austere+Orbit.
    none atm, but in a couple of weeks we are getting ultimate amduscia and a new 13* collection sheet with it wich are "apparently" stronger than austere, atleast in atk (confirmed to have slighty more atk but we still know nothing of their potential exept that "they become stronger when certain condition is meet")
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

your best option would be magatsu katana until amd UQ CF

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    your best option would be magatsu katana until amd UQ CF

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    none atm, but in a couple of weeks we are getting ultimate amduscia and a new 13* collection sheet with it wich are "apparently" stronger than austere, atleast in atk (confirmed to have slighty more atk but we still know nothing of their potential exept that "they become stronger when certain condition is meet")
    Only problem with that is, what are we supposed to take into Ult Amduscia? Even Noxes are gone now.

Only problem with that is, what are we supposed to take into Ult Amduscia? Even Noxes are gone now.
    The weapon that you used to clear H&H Stage 1-5.

You can complete a CF after his expiration, but idk if you can re-obtain it.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Invades or crafted Reds.

Agiri, the Las Vegas 12*, can be gotten from Collection Files. Or crafted Red Katana, Evil Rakuka, Isku 440hz...
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan