Page 53 of 576 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153553 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    EDIT: On another unrelated note, have any of you been able to keep yourself under control when under the katana combat? I find it difficult to stop myself from flying off the ground, thus missing all my JAs.
    Actually yes, I have that problem too, since:
    A : your normal attacks are faster under katana combat, so the pretty tight JA window of the first and second hit get even harder to get
    and B : on most targets it will actually get you off the ground slightly, and then you fall without really having any time to do anything.

So yeah, it's pretty hard to use to its best, but it clearly has a great potential of badassery if you do master it.

What does Weak Stance Advance & Charge boost?

I'm not by a computer to check in-game, but IIRC "Weak Stance" boosted Striking, Ranged, and Tech damage by 30% when maxed. This one is pretty self explanatory.

Weak Stance Up / Charge has the wording (well, from english patch) "Power" that gets increased by 10%.
    Does this mean Striking damage only? Or is it blanket term to cover all 3?

Pretty much this is to answer;
    Does all 3 Weak Stance Skills (Weak Stance, Up, and Charge) increase the damage of a Charged Technique?

i love the bow pa that shoots a spread. at close range it shotguns and at long range it homes in. its like a splicing of zan and samegid.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post

I'm not by a computer to check in-game, but IIRC "Weak Stance" boosted Striking, Ranged, and Tech damage by 30% when maxed. This one is pretty self explanatory.

Weak Stance Up / Charge has the wording (well, from english patch) "Power" that gets increased by 10%.

Does all 3 Weak Stance Skills (Weak Stance, Up, and Charge) increase the damage of a Charged Technique?
    No weak stance boost damage againts weak points and reduces the damage anywhere else you strike.

as for you other question I don't have those yet, but I can see later on down the road.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by vantwan123 View Post
    Weak Stance Lv10 = 30%

Weak Stance Boost Lv10 = 10%

Weak Stance Charge Lv10 = 10% afaik

I have weak stance + boost max, and am working on stance charge atm.
    Ahh...so a 50% multiplier vs a 75%+ one from Ra/hu. Are bullet bows made for mobbing or bosses or both? Can they hit weak spots as easily as AB? (Still haven't used braver yet since my new char is lvling ra)

Quote Originally Posted by musicmf View Post

All stances boost tech damage, and all buffs to the stances also increase tech damage. I know, because I've already tested it. So weak stance can be pretty amazing if you can snipe a weak spot with rafoie, grants, etc. The charge skills affect all attacks that charge. This includes techs.
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

Hmmm. That would make Braver/force somewhat tasty. I'll wait on my testing.

Hmmm, i guess at later levels, the game does ask you to specialize on either katana or bow because the katana 9* and bow 9* uses S-atk and R-atk respectively

So a while back Gigawuts asked about Snatch Step causing status ailments if you have one affixed to your weapon. I'm like 99% sure it can.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Hmmm. That would make Braver/force somewhat tasty. I'll wait on my testing.
    But that's just 57% on weak spots, and nothing else to get except JR Cover. If the enemy doesn't have a weak point, you can only get 33% from Average Stance.

Compare that to 44% damage on any target or 69% from behind.

I mean it's nice to not worry about facing, but you'll still need to swap stances depending on the encounter.

Plus nothing from Force boosts Braver weapon damage at all.