Page 61 of 576 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161561 ... LastLast

I think techinically the Katana Combat lvl 10 has 70s cool down? Since the countdown starts the moment you use the skill, so like 90-20?

I'm still seeing debates regarding a pure S/R-Attack MAG vs DEX MAG with Braver MAG Skill.

Currently, my MAG is building DEX/S-Attack. (Mostly DEX stats with some stats put into S-Attack)

Yet, I'm seeing some debates on whether that's the way to go, or reversing it, going almost purly S-Attack, while saving the 5 SP from Braver MAG, might be more beneficial in terms of DPS?

What's everyone's thoughts about this? The MAG thing with Braver is starting to bug me lol
    Last edited by Metalsnake27; Jul 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM.

Allclass Katana drops from Sparzyle or Signo Beat.

Or the rare bird from Vopar if you want the Agito, I guess... (although you'd be crazy not to sell it for 300million).

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    I'm still seeing debates regarding a pure S/R-Attack MAG vs DEX MAG with Braver MAG Skill.

Currently, my MAG is building DEX/S-Attack. (Mostly DEX stats with some stats put into S-Attack)

Yet, I'm seeing some debates on whether that's the way to go, or reversing it, going almost purly S-Attack, while saving the 5 SP from Braver MAG, might be more beneficial in terms of DPS?

What's everyone's thoughts about this? The MAG thing with Braver is starting to bug me lol
    well it depends, because you don't really need it in terms of equipping more katanas simply because the 10 star ones are dex based and by normal growth, you should be able to equip it by lvl 23ish

Quote Originally Posted by FerrickX View Post
    well it depends, because you don't really need it in terms of equipping more katanas simply because the 10 star ones are dex based and by normal growth, you should be able to equip it by lvl 23ish
    Interesting point, considering also that the 8/9 star Katanas require S-Attack to wield.

I'm thinking about reconsidering going S-Attack, at least for MAG.... already put a point into Braver MAG so that's already screwed up if I go that way lol
    Last edited by Metalsnake27; Jul 19, 2013 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Allclass Katana drops from Sparzyle or Signo Beat.

Or the rare bird from Vopar if you want the Agito, I guess... (although you'd be crazy not to sell it for 300million).
    Thanks and wow, really? I can spam Desert or Tunnels AQ and hope for the best? gonna have to put Braver down for a week and get my risk up to +50ish.

Also, I never played the first PSO, can I get some info on Agito? Like, is it beyond the level of having Elder Pain before anyone else got it? I hear people talk about it so much but I don't know anything about the sword. I've watch maybe one video on youtube but that doesn't tell me anything about why the Legendary Agito is.... the shit.

You'll get the most combined S/R-atk from a split S/R-atk mag with no DEX. Plain and simple, that's the highest amount of combined S/R-atk you're ever going to get, and every point of DEX you put on your mag decreases that amount. Braver Mag, though it may look like it allows you more S/R-atk, actually does nothing more than lessen the penalty for putting DEX on your mag, eventually reaching the point that there is no penalty - you're essentially paying 5 SP for 175 DEX.

The tough answer is that no one knows exactly how DEX works, so no one really knows whether 175 DEX is worth 5 SP.

the 8/9 star Katanas require S-Attack to wield.
    It's worth mentioning that the 10* weapons all require DEX.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Thanks and wow, really? I can spam Desert or Tunnels AQ and hope for the best? gonna have to put Braver down for a week and get my risk up to +50ish.

Also, I never played the first PSO, can I get some info on Agito? Like, is it beyond the level of having Elder Pain before anyone else got it? I hear people talk about it so much but I don't know anything about the sword. I've watch maybe one video on youtube but that doesn't tell me anything about why the Legendary Agito is.... the shit.
    There were a number of Agitos in the original PSO. All of them were fake ones and some had slightly different stats than others... except for one. If you were lucky enough to find the version that had a description of "AUW 1975", then you found the real one. The real one could then be turned into the Oritiagito. The Oritiagito wasn't very practical for a weapon, but it was really neat, as it was a very long katana with the ability to shoot sword waves out when you attacked with it. It also happened to be a very powerful single target hitting sword. As for finding it right now... it looks pretty damn good, considering it's all class, and has a considerable amount of s-atk. So yeah, I'd say finding it right would be pretty damn sweet.
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    You'll get the most combined S/R-atk from a split S/R-atk mag with no DEX. Plain and simple, that's the highest amount of combined S/R-atk you're ever going to get, and every point of DEX you put on your mag decreases that amount. Braver Mag, though it may look like it allows you more S/R-atk, actually does nothing more than lessen the penalty for putting DEX on your mag, eventually reaching the point that there is no penalty - you're essentially paying 5 SP for 175 DEX.

The tough answer is that no one knows exactly how DEX works, so no one really knows whether 175 DEX is worth 5 SP.

It's worth mentioning that the 10* weapons all require DEX.

I already invested 1 point into Braver MAG...... so that's already kind of screwed, but I can easily fix my mag over to focus on just S-Attack.....

So either I can have that 1 point in Braver mag and use the other 4 SP on other things.... or just say screw it, put points into Braver MAG since I already started it.

It's putting me in a pickle right now, trying to figure out how I wanna go with this. I already put a decent amount of DEX on my MAG, so I might just go with Braver MAG regardless and just add the rest to S-Attack. The rest of the DEX will just come off the weapons I suppose.

Thanks for that though, it cleared things up a bit.

Keep the one and build a split S/R-atk/DEX mag. The first point is 30%.