Page 66 of 576 FirstFirst ... 16566364656667686976116166566 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    Like this?
    Sakura-endo deals twice the damage of Asagiri-rendan
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/fjos44.jpg[/IMG]
    Just how did you manage that much damage ? because i'm currently at the same level but my sakura end only does around 1,2k

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    Like this?
    Sakura-endo deals twice the damage of Asagiri-rendan
    Spoiler!

Sakura-Emdo is beast been using sense I made my Duman it just takes getting used to but yeah I'm pretty sure that should work for him now in terms of damage comparison.

Asagiri is fine, the chase on it is okay as well still like Sakura-Endo.

Sig by Gama

My Sakura Ends do almost 20K total on WB'd weak points at 37 xP

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    I don't think rolling and JA'ing after each one is faster than just JA'ing them one after another, and you lose Fury Combo Boost if you do that. It cuts off the sheathing animation if you JA them back to back.
    Wrong if you used Sakura-Endo you know every time you use it there is a slight stall in order to get rid of that you must roll then JA again that's all I have to say and it is faster ty.

Also You can hit 33k with that and more and I did that off a premature KC btw it was a crit. I pretty much out did that JP chick that hit a premature 32K on Falz Hunar by a miserable 1k more no WB either.

Also fury combo boost doesn't even effect Sakura Endo that much least not for me im not hybrid like you.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 20, 2013 at 01:58 PM.

Sig by Gama

i did a vhard falz last night and was not dissapointed with my damage. during wb i could chain 3 kamakaze shot on a wb'ed arm for about 60k damage.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by FerrickX View Post
    Just how did you manage that much damage ? because i'm currently at the same level but my sakura end only does around 1,2k
    It's called JA on a weak spot.

Considering all of this being done on Yuri and she isn't even maxed Braver IM gonna stop lvling her and focus on my Duman I already got my results to know what imma spec into.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Dude you're doing that with weak bullet its not a fair comparison when you use weak bullet as a scape goat.

Do that without weak bullet then post again its better that way.
    While it is easier to reproduce to compare, it's just a 3x multiplier. Divide it by 3 and there you go, non-WB damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    It takes a certain number of shots to get to full burst
    Well someone else said charging it gets you the burst effect immediately, but I haven't tried it.

Never mind that it's easily twice as fast and has a gigantic area of effect.
    But it has the same PP cost. So using Kanran twice for the same damage, even in the same amount of time, is worse. Maybe at higher levels with stronger weapons it'll be the definitive mobbing PA, but it doesn't really oneshot waves yet.

Sakura has pretty good horizontal range and much better damage.

If you want slow, try Asagiri. It'd be much better if you could cancel it partway.

LOL... Can only imagine affixed agito or something with attack boost/pow III/ability etc.... my sakura with my 3★ hits 6k per slash with weak stance being the only active ability. This is also without gear.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

what is to me more amazing is that from 10* we got only 2 katanas and 3 bows from the looks of it
    they really want to dripfeed as much as they can
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget