Page 70 of 576 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120170570 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    I never said you did I just threw that in there just in case. What are you talking about lol?
    Dunno, I thought you misunderstood the comment that you quoted since otherwise you spoke nothing of it.
    Nevermind then

Quote Originally Posted by Narrillnezzurh View Post
    First off, you're changing the context of your hybrid comment here. When you originally said it you made it sound as though Fury Combo Up doesn't affect your SEs very much because you aren't a hybrid like me, which makes absolutely no sense because Fury Combo Up isn't even a Braver skill. Now you're simply saying that pure builds are generally better than hybrids, and ignoring the fact that you don't justify that claim with anything, that isn't even relevant to the current discussion.
    Let me make it clear because of my Human is a pure simply doing this does not really off set my damage in the least against hybrid type. Regardless whether I'm not taking advantage of Fury Combo Plus because of my damage it doesn't matter I'm still gonna do enough regardless of the effect.

My Human is a 60/60 HU/FI now she is subbing HU I sated this in a few post beind which you always seem to miss the most important thing or rather(disregard them).

One person already stated Pure>hybrids you wont do as much as that next person who specked like that there is no arguing that.

Regardless of your time clock if you wanna be that guy who stands stationary and take hits by all mean increase your death count. You're not even arguing whats the best way to use Sakura-Endo you're arguing who can take the most hits while using standing still okay I get ya, but that aint me.

Btw you missed my granted the enemy is suffering from a part break comment to take advantage of using Sakura-endo stationary or else you wouldn't have said that
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 20, 2013 at 04:18 PM.

Sig by Gama

Listen.

I didn't start my braver with Sakura. I went through almost every other PA on the Katana before I got my hands on the disc.

I've done some pretty extensive practical testing on which PA not only kills the fastest, but is the most efficient, the easiest to use, and the most versatile, and Sakura wins by a landslide.

This isn't some kind of preferential opinion on the matter, me and several others (who are even present in this thread) who have been playing this class almost non-stop and discussing the braver ticks and tocks endlessly since the patch hit aren't trying to lead you astray. I would use any of the other PAs if they actually had a good use in the face of Sakura but they simply do not.

Sakura is far and wide the most superior (current) Katana PA. Comparing its hit box/range to the others is absolutely pointless...you can position yourself to compensate, and I don't understand the hate on Sakura's range, if you're charging it properly is has a massive frontal range and it is incredibly wide. I'd say it's got a better hit box than Safoie when "katana charged".

We aren't simply saying this because we find Sakura to be the coolest aesthetic PA, but driveling on about how the other PAs are super awesome and great is mind numbing to anyone that actually has a clue how all of the PAs actually perform practically in comparison to well used Sakura.

Sakura being as good as it is isn't a bad thing, because if it wasn't, the Katana is pretty much a crappy weapon without Katana Combat active. Even then it'd be debate-able because of how difficult it is to use KC effectively (keeping your JA chain) when you're flying around. The finisher is really the only part about that skill that forwards its bang for your buck.
    Last edited by Zipzo; Jul 20, 2013 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Let me make it clear because of my Human is a pure simply doing this does not really off set my damage in the least against hybrid type. Regardless whether I'm not taking advantage of Fury Combo Plus because of my damage it doesn't matter I'm still gonna do enough regardless of the effect.
    What are you arguing for/against now, anyway?

"Sakura Endo is too slow"

"No, you can cancel the slowness with this"

"That's even slower, though"

And now suddenly attacking a stationary target with a stationary PA means you eat hits?

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    What are you arguing for/against now, anyway?

"Sakura Endo is too slow"

"No, you can cancel the slowness with this"

"That's even slower, though"

And now suddenly attacking a stationary target with a stationary PA means you eat hits?
    And you quoting me becauseeee?

Sig by Gama

Because you're the one saying five different things in one post.

And you don't read relevant post either so again what?

Sig by Gama

I've read every post in this thread, but none are relevant to what you said.

I've been following this conversation all day and came to the same conclusion UnLucky did. You're making so little sense I have doubts half of the people reading this thread are even reading your posts anymore because of how difficult it is to gather anything meaningful from them. Please be a little more clear.

Yup not reading or else you could piece together why they were mentioned.

@Lonely: Someone wants brownie points lol.
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 20, 2013 at 04:47 PM.

Sig by Gama