Default Letters from lionel Glitch

I remember seeing a video where, during the Letters from Lionel quest at the end in caves 2 you can do this telepipe trick to phase through the rocks and run around and collect a bunch of Pouifully Slime together and split them in hopes of getting a Pouilly Slime. Does anyone know if how this is exactly preformed I can get into the rocks but don't remember on how to get inside the walls. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grineed View Post
    I remember seeing a video where, during the Letters from Lionel quest at the end in caves 2 you can do this telepipe trick to phase through the rocks and run around and collect a bunch of Pouifully Slime together and split them in hopes of getting a Pouilly Slime. Does anyone know if how this is exactly preformed I can get into the rocks but don't remember on how to get inside the walls. Thanks.

In my opinion this isn't worth it, though you can get 6 slimes together and split them... why would you want too? it makes it that much harder to kill the rare slime if you happen to split one, there is a much better chance those slimes will kill each other rather then you killing it. I suggest doing Addicted Food and farm them there, only 2 slimes there but its much easier to handle and you won't spend alot of time trying to split those 6 into 24.

Run up to the boulders blocking the doorway, drop pipe, take pipe, and then hold forward on the thumbstick until you've loaded. Rinse/repeat. You move forward a tiny bit every time you pipe down, between when your character can move and when obstacles actually render. This may take a while - so remember to leave a pipe on this side of the wall when you're done.

In this area you'll find a whole lot of slimes. Most are locked to just two per room, and they do not follow you into other rooms. Also, it's worth noting that there's literally nothing in these rooms but slimes - not even doors. You don't need to kill a single thing to walk around freely in this area. If you wanted you could repeatedly pipe them without touching any of the slimes - no splitting or anything. I don't remember exactly how many are in there, but off the top of my head I want to say 7 or more. Pretty nice to pipe and just run through. It doesn't take long to check all of them by running from one side of the area to the other then pipe and backtrack to repeat again, and if you wanted you could also split a couple of them before running off.

The one or two rooms with only one slime will be the most manageable ones to split, of course, but when I was doing it I split all of them as best I could. Occasionally one would kill another, which did cause some problems. I never did look into what that would mean for that specific slime's drops, but since it was such a rare occurrence that meant it would be many many pipes before it actually happened, so since I was unsure which of the two original slimes had their split slime killed I just killed all of them and stuck to the other rooms. When you do eventually find a red slime it's exactly as tedious to kill only it as it is in any other level. Lots of freezing and/or hit and run.