Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

more extensive item database?

I was thinking access stylee with the following headings (organizable and obviously queryable)

Name type/class Stars atp def dex mst luck special [pics?] gc dc pc xbox min.req. overall.rating

and maybe even have columns of what class etc. can equipt it. (does that make sense? As in be able to click on the heading once and it will put it in alphabetical order again for reverse order, or ascending/decending order in terms of value...

what else woudl be neat is just a search on the top or a front page with a bunch of check boxes of what sort of weapon (or even armor etc) you're looking for.... i.e. I could check 11 star, 12 star, cane, fonewearl or something along those lines... and the descriptions could possibly be more... descriptive? Such as the psycho cane, exactly what it does for example (50% tp cost reduction, HP drain blah blah blah)

I'll think about the search, but the headings would cause the items databae page to be a lot wider which means more scrolling.

Right now it can be sorted by: Name Type Platforms Reads if you click the headings

But I'll think about classes

Wielder of Divine Might

How about a gallery with user sigs and a fanfiction/fanart rating system?

right you brought this up before, and a staff and i discussed it. and this is what we came up with. we wouldn't want someone to feel bad if someone's work got a low rating, neither would we want people to abuse this rating option. basically, we want everyone to be happy!

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-04-07 15:12, LollipopLolita wrote:
    right you brought this up before, and a staff and i discussed it. and this is what we came up with. we wouldn't want someone to feel bad if someone's work got a low rating, neither would we want people to abuse this rating option. basically, we want everyone to be happy!
    Makes sense to me, I wouldn't of brought it up again had I known. How about the sig gallery?

I forgot to post it after we discussed it. As for the sig gallery, I'll have to think that through, after all, this is a PSO website.

Wielder of Divine Might

On 2003-04-07 15:30, LollipopLolita wrote:
    ... As for the sig gallery, I'll have to think that through, after all, this is a PSO website.
    Maybe it could be under community or somthing.

On 2003-04-07 15:44, Davion wrote:

Maybe it could be under community or somthing.
    I think the sig gallery should be one of the last things we work on, but in the meantime, you can go here:

http://www.pso-world.com/memberlist.php

and click through every user to see their sig (if any).

hehehehe

OH, and Bluefull is also now all done! WHEEEEE!

Aimlessly Wandering...

How about finding someone or somewhere with PSO fan comics? I got into reading some fan fics and i think some would look great if they were illustrated!
    (just in my opinion.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phillio on 2003-04-08 12:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phillio on 2003-04-08 12:06 ]</font>