Ok maybe this has been talked about and if it has please direct me towards the topic so I can see what was going on, but one way or another I guess seeing what happened is the only way to direct me.

For about the past few weeks or so I have been unable to post in the forums, check out all the informative guides, or even change my e-mail address so it points to an actual isp addy (I finally got one. ^_^). What ever section I click on I get the ouline of the forum or site (navigation points, advertisement, PSOW Picture...) but instead of content I get the following four words of this topic title, "Unable to Query DB!"

First time I shrugged it off, server must be down or something. I checked the next day, nope still down. I didn't start getting worried until people were talking about topics on the forum that were just made and I knew nothing about. I tried so many things in an attempt to try to access but still I got "Unable to Query DB!"

I got worried, I thought I was banned from the PSOW website when I atually wasn't sure if I did something wrong. Then I thought maybe it was confusion between Nicknames (since I got a tad bit of flak about using the Nickname of Tseng on this forum when someone else was named Tseng on the IRC channel...). So I tried logging into a friend's computer to see if it was just my account. I was astounded to see that I could still log-in and that nothing was wrong, but that I missed voting in the Face-Off... oops >_<.

So in an attempt to try to fix the problem on my laptop I deleted every single bit of content in my temporary web folder... and it worked I'm back on and can peruse the guides.

Any reason the staff can think of as to why this happened and how it can be avoided without deleting all the cookies?

just delete the cookies specific to psow next time...

it's a gamespy server thing.