Thread: Can't move

Default Can't move

So I've run into a small problem where I can't move. At first I thought it was because I had scroll lock on, but it wasn't (could switch it on and off). Then I notice my sub pallet was missing so I thought I was in the pointer mode. But nope, that wasn't the case as I could switch between the two. Then I thought it may have been a patch, but when I log on to another character I was able to move just fine. Anyone know a fix?

The run down is that I can not move, click on anyone, do lobby actions, or open stuff. But I can still switch between 3rd person and chat mode though.

EDIT: If it means anything, at the time I did the BB limited quest and got a S rank. Then I walked towards the exit but stopped because I had to afk for a second. Also Just leveled prior to leaving. Also, just to repeat, this dose not affect my 2nd character on the same account.
    Last edited by VANNO; Jun 12, 2013 at 11:07 PM.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY

I'm also having the same problem I can't move or do anything. Some people have told me that my scroll lock is the problem but that's not the case....I don't know what else to do at this point i really don't want to delete my character

starting today i am having the same problem... the first time i got stuck leaving the campship but i was able to move again after relogging... but this last time i got stuck at the camp ship entrance just trying to go to the campship..... grrrrrrrrrr now it seems i am permastuck
    Last edited by Lynnara; Jun 13, 2013 at 09:34 AM.

Thought I'd update on the fix I found. The problem I had was caused by Koffee talking to my character. I did a file check and it didn't help. But once I re installed the 6/13 patch again everything worked fine. I want to ask if anyone has this problem could you tell me if you are using the English/story patch? I want to check if it's due to the patch or if it was due to a corrupted file.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY

i am using the story patch... i will try reinstalling the 6/13 patch to see if it fixes me.

update:

there is definitely an issue with the patch... as soon as i logged in after restoring the backup, i was met with a bunch of screens (if i wasnt in a hurry i would have thought to screenshot them, grrrr) and after clicking through them i could move again. I think if i put the patch back it will work again since those screens are a one time thing.... i guess we will find out~

update:

everything is working now. So the issue was when coming close to the campship hallway, some screens to click through came up and disabled the UI until they were clicked through... but with the patch installed those screens never showed up and the UI was left disabled.

Hopefully this helps some: the last mission i did before getting stuck was one of the emergency event missions (grrr i forget the proper term), and the last NPC i talked to was Koffee and i took the forest exploration client order.
    Last edited by Lynnara; Jun 13, 2013 at 11:27 AM.

had same problem its the story patch i reverted back it because i backed it up using tweaker so u can do the same its this specific mission it gets stuck for and after if u want u can re install the English patch