Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

After looking through the guys Tweets, and looking around in general, it's more than likely a dubious attempt to say SoA fails.

If something like this were true, you would more than likely recieve notification from a Sega rep rather than a anonymous tip through Twitter.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

If the English patch is stopping them from releasing it then wouldn't they have sent a C&D letter to the group who made the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

It's getting to be too late to release this game overseas anyways.. releasing an offline game 1+ years later is another story... an online game like PSO? eehhhhhhhhh...

Refer to how behind the content would be in other threads >.>....

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    It's getting to be too late to release this game overseas anyways.. releasing an offline game 1+ years later is another story... an online game like PSO? eehhhhhhhhh...

Refer to how behind the content would be in other threads >.>....
    Other games have taken years to reach western servers, no idea why you're complaining about that.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I know a metric shit ton of people who wants an english version and won't touch the japanese version :C I don't see how this excuse flies at all.
    Same here.

@blace Can I have examples of said games?

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Other games have taken years to reach western servers, no idea why you're complaining about that.

i think you misunderstand me completely... but that's fine I guess.

Characters: 綾 / マリア / ID: AyakoTakahashi / Signature by Rock Eastwood~

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I can only think of "meh" examples, but Fantasy Earth Zero, Megaten, and Dynasty Warriors Online definitely fit the bill, from what I know.

@Rien: See above.

EDIT: Okay, Megaten was just a year or so. Double-checked on that one because I wasn't sure.
    Last edited by Maronji; Jun 24, 2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Reflected new information.

european dragon nest only became a thing in march 2013 and thats what, 3 years, jesus christ
    and if you played dragon nest you'd know how important local servers are since its an action game and pvp oriented
    vindictus eu too took almost 2 years, also lolworthy
    mabinogi EU took 6 years
    maple story EU took 4 years

why am i mentioning EU? oh, because NA cockblocks everything outside of NA in those games
    Last edited by jooozek; Jun 24, 2013 at 05:09 AM.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    @blace Can I have examples of said games?
    I can think of a couple that I've played.

Tales Runner with it's original Korean release in 2005 with a western release in 2008.

It's only a year for it, but S4 League.

ArcheAge, an up and coming MMO similar to Tera is seeing a western release next year.

Yeah, it's not that much of a lineup for late releases, but still viable.

Edit: Didn't think to look into EU dates, but S4 League was released in the EU in 2008 with a supposed NA version 3 years ago, before that was changed and EU was in charge and officially supporting NA servers since 2011.