Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sega needs to get their butts in gear and give US release

Why does sega always do this? i mean dont you people think other people want to play besides the japanese? is it that hard to really get the game translated? i may not know how translations work as im not a devloper but im thinking with everything in place translating language shouldnt take that long, its been what a year already? come on sega get your butts up and make this happen many are waiting and we dont think its fair because you could have been did this, what are you waiting for? sometimes i think you people are so selfish and insensitive to the english players its not even funny, take Shenmue for example many fans around the world want 3 but you guys being stingy and not allowing Yu Suzuki to make it saying you cant afford it really? your company has billions of dollars and yet you say you cant afford Shenmue 3 but everytime i turn around your making another piece of shit Yakuza? get it together sega you keep treating people like this you gonna lose a lot of support.

Whoa whoa whoa, you hatin' on Yakuza?

this topic has been discussed several times already.

sega will do whatever they see fit. theres nothing we can do about it. if they make a Na version and releasse it it will probbly suffer from the same issues from the previous game, so im not very interested if they do release it.

because it will probbly be half assed.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

You're wasting all that energy you could be using to get through the JP captcha to register and just play without worrying about a non existent NA release.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCorinn View Post
    piece of shit Yakuza
    My troll sense is tingling.

Oh look this thread again...

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Translating isnt the only obstacle in localization. U also have alot of the licensing terms with some of the items/costumes in the game that have to be taken care of. Tbh, a localization is a big waste. Im willing to bet that Sega will even take some weapons out of the game. Say hello to some good ol PSO bastardization.

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCorinn View Post
    Why does sega always do this? i mean dont you people think other people want to play besides the japanese? is it that hard to really get the game translated? i may not know how translations work as im not a devloper but im thinking with everything in place translating language shouldnt take that long, its been what a year already? come on sega get your butts up and make this happen many are waiting and we dont think its fair because you could have been did this, what are you waiting for? sometimes i think you people are so selfish and insensitive to the english players its not even funny, take Shenmue for example many fans around the world want 3 but you guys being stingy and not allowing Yu Suzuki to make it saying you cant afford it really? your company has billions of dollars and yet you say you cant afford Shenmue 3 but everytime i turn around your making another piece of shit Yakuza? get it together sega you keep treating people like this you gonna lose a lot of support.

Because Sega is racist and treats non-japanese people like second class citizens...

Sorry but it seems to be the harsh truth.

I will want this game to get released in the US and Europe. Wont play the japanese version because I shouldnt be forced to go through loops just to enjoy the game.

we dont think its fair because you could have been did this, what are you waiting for? sometimes i think you people are so selfish and insensitive to the english players its not even funny,
    This might make you upset, but the purpose of a business is to make money in the most efficient method possible, which often isn't what you want. "feelings" and "fairness" are not factors here.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by kornkid212 View Post
    Because Sega is racist and treats non-japanese people like second class citizens...

Sorry but it seems to be the harsh truth.

I will want this game to get released in the US and Europe. Wont play the japanese version because I shouldnt be forced to go through loops just to enjoy the game.
    Lol how the hell do u come to the conclusion thar Sega is racist? U do understand the money and trouble that Sega has to go through to localize? U do understand that the english fanbase is only a fraction of the WHOLE ASIAN fanbase? If Sega localizes, they will lose more money than make money cause hardly anyone will buy AC. To make up for the loss of money, they will turn this awesome free to play game into something u hv to pay to log into.