Thread: Opa Opa?

Has anyone seen the Opa Opa mag yet? According to the MAG FAQ, it is recieved by getting Mind > 100.

Also, am I incorrect in remembering that Opa Opa is the "Ship" from the old Sega Master System game Fantasy Zone? If it is, I want it for my mag!

Yup, Opa is from fantasy star...that game is great, I spent many hours on that one.

Gamblor

As a redria humar, my mind mag has a mind stat of 133 (14/0/4/133) and is called ushashu.

Rappy Hunter

Opa Opa is hideous. Blech.

Good thing I'm a HUcast with 0 mind on my MAG.

Opa Opa? Durnit, now I'm gettin' all nostalgic and stuff.
    *rushes off to find a fantasy zone rom*

Yo I have to have it!!! I think you get it by feeding a mag rare items? man i love old OPA OPA!!!! have to find one
    If anyone finds any info let me know

STRIDER88

We all love Opa-Opa. I just got done playing Fantasy zone. The Opa-Opa MAG looks EXACTLY like the Opa-Opa action figure from Shenmue. Opa-Opa also appeared in the Phantasy Star Prequel Text adventures (japan only) as a painting that Shir was planning to steal. Also, remember Space harrier ? Remember how he says "Welcome to the Fantasy Zone ! Get Ready !" when you start the game ? Yes, they DO take place in the same universe. In Super Fantasy Zone (japanese) for the Genesis/Mega Drive, the final stage is also the final stage from Space Harrier - ABYSMBEL. It even LOOKS like a Space Harrier stage ! Also, there was a cancelled cross over game called "Space Fantasy Zone". I have posters and screens of it. It was Fantasy Zone done in Space Harrier style. It was for the Turbo Duo/TurboGrafX CD/ PC Engien and if anyone has a ROM or has the files to burn on a CD (they ARE out there), please TELL ME ! I don't have a Turbo CD YET but I WANT ONE and I wanna start to DL the files for the game now. Oh, I'm working wtwords the Opa MAG too ! Dang ! I WANT THAT THING ! Oh, and the first stage song from Fantasy Zone is in Samba De Amigo !

Rappy Hunter

I've pretty much confirmed that the only way to get an Opa Opa is to evolve it using the Opa Opa Heat MAG cell, along with the requirement that MIND is >100