View Poll Results: How much AC have you bought?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • None, unable to purchase.

12 12.37%
  • None, unwilling to purchase.

13 13.40%
  • < 2000

9 9.28%
  • 2000 - 4999

10 10.31%
  • 5000 - 9999

18 18.56%
  • 10000 - 14999

10 10.31%
  • 15000 - 19999

6 6.19%
  • 20000 - 30000

7 7.22%
  • > 30000

12 12.37%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1K + 3K from the SA contest + VITA Special Package, so in total... I don't know where that'd put me.

24k o.o

P.S: For those that don't know: you can look your purchase history if you log in ur account on billing site..

None. Haven't been playing as long and I really want to, the current problem is I don't think I'd be able to stop. I also don't particularly want to go through all of the hoops for it. Maybe when I have some extra money I might, but as for now I'll settle for what I can get through other means.
    PSO2 Screenshot Albums: Here

6k AC i bought with my money + 1k AC from a in team contest, really not buying anymore AC for a while now since i got to focus on getting a new computer.

Just under 40k ;-;
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

None.
    Not that I am totally unable to buy it, but that the process is too much of a hassle and it doesn't feel worth it. I'm also afraid I'll just up and lose the money because of all the shady dealings you have to do to get it. Buy thru some card company that charges a fee, make a fake address to trick people, wait on your mystery code after bypassing zillions of screens you can't read, having to do a guide thru all steps just to buy, blah blah.

I swore up and down at the start that I wouldn't buy any AC till WorldVersion.
    I HAVE the money. I WANT to support the game. But I want to support the world version, not give my money to these guys and say "oh hey yea I totally don't mind you're not even doing anything with this game so I can understand it without help from fans...here continue mistreating me while I hand you my wallet..........." It's a very vengeful line of thinking and I don't know if it's right but its how they make me feel.

But now, I kind of don't know.
    I WANT to buy it, but it's SUCH a hassle. Yeah there's a guide. There shouldn't have to be a PAGES LONG GUIDE to help me spend money on something. The only thing I'd get is another character slot and the inventory expansion widget. I still refuse to pay anything w/recurring bills that needs to be reupped like rooms/premiums/shops etc.

Maybe 15k over the last year, but I had a long stint of about 4-5 months where I didn't buy any. Even now it's rare I buy it so most of the 15k was within the first few months of the game. I just feed my car the money instead now

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlaze View Post
    None.
    Not that I am totally unable to buy it, but that the process is too much of a hassle and it doesn't feel worth it. I'm also afraid I'll just up and lose the money because of all the shady dealings you have to do to get it. Buy thru some card company that charges a fee, make a fake address to trick people, wait on your mystery code after bypassing zillions of screens you can't read, having to do a guide thru all steps just to buy, blah blah.

I swore up and down at the start that I wouldn't buy any AC till WorldVersion.
    I HAVE the money. I WANT to support the game. But I want to support the world version, not give my money to these guys and say "oh hey yea I totally don't mind you're not even doing anything with this game so I can understand it without help from fans...here continue mistreating me while I hand you my wallet..........." It's a very vengeful line of thinking and I don't know if it's right but its how they make me feel.

But now, I kind of don't know.
    I WANT to buy it, but it's SUCH a hassle. Yeah there's a guide. There shouldn't have to be a PAGES LONG GUIDE to help me spend money on something. The only thing I'd get is another character slot and the inventory expansion widget. I still refuse to pay anything w/recurring bills that needs to be reupped like rooms/premiums/shops etc.
    100 inventory slots alone is worth the hassle.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none