Page 113 of 356 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 3557

Think I might pass on all the costumes this round.
    Spoiler!

BUNNY SCRAAATCH 8D
    I shouldve known sega is going to release better looking socks.... srsly spent a lot of meseta for socks already and yet there's still no middle length ones.. WHY?!
    Spoiler!

Such weak green for this outfit so I bought the yellow one instead...
    Spoiler!

Would've preferred this green.
    Spoiler!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Damn it. I just convinced the FBI that I wasn't a pedophile, then that happens.

I'm gonna go prepare my court case.

Photon Wings and Caseals always go well together. :3 Now if only Sega could give us a "Transform!" option, and this plus Kelvaria Rear would go smashingly well together. :3
    Spoiler!

And what I was waiting for for such a long time... the closest outfit combo to the classic PSIV numan outfit. :3 Just need to convince myself to splurge on a Nei Claw and she'll be all set. :3
    Spoiler!

I do need a bit of advice though. Which combination of colours looks good? I'm pretty partial to the all white setup, but all black looks much closer to PSIV era Fal/Rika... and the blue suit looks pretty good with white too...

With Team Cape:
    Spoiler!

Without Team Cape:
    Spoiler!

Close-ups with White Gloves/Stockings:
    Spoiler!

Close-ups with Black Gloves/Stockings:
    Spoiler!

Close-ups with Default FOMarl Headgear and White Gloves/Stockings:
    Spoiler!

Close-ups with Default FOMarl Headgear and Black Gloves/Stockings:
    Spoiler!

Either way I can't change anything until that error code 2000 gets fixed... :P

Ah, huh. I don't have a preference, really. White, dark blue, and black all look good.

Thanks for doing the newman look, by the way. I wanted to do it, but I lack the qualifications to do so. Namely, the lack of pointed ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Ah, huh. I don't have a preference, really. White, dark blue, and black all look good.

Thanks for doing the newman look, by the way. I wanted to do it, but I lack the qualifications to do so. Namely, the lack of pointed ears.
    What about faking the ears with a Blitz Guarder? A mecha eared numan look with Photon Wings might look good too.:3

It's the first time Sega's released a bodysuit + proper gloves/stockings ever since PSO itself, so I've really wanted to have this look back for the longest time.

Sigh. I'm partial to the all white + blue cape look (Holy Nei/Fal/Rika? XD XD) but the blue suit + white gloves/stockings also looks good to me, as does the all black version (since it's the closest to PSIV). It's pretty hard to decide. orz But either way, I can't change the body paint options just yet thanks to a weird error code I'm getting.

Don't get too caught up in accuracy. There are points to be had for being close to the original, but you should ultimately go with what you prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Don't get too caught up in accuracy. There are points to be had for being close to the original, but you should ultimately go with what you prefer.
    If there's no strong options for any particular colour, I will likely stick with the all white combo TBH. There's definitely stuff that I can't replicate exactly from PSIV, so not gonna be too bothered about being exactly the same. :3

htrdthgrbdfbj'lerk'e55ytawgjm[uui

...okay Zorafimmy, just for you and no one else. This is all you get...!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

That second one looks great! You're great at manipulating animations to get neat poses.
    And of course, there is no flaw with the first one.
    Last edited by Zorafim; Sep 4, 2013 at 10:11 PM.