Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

At least I know I can play PSO2 using my HK account.

Nobody's gonna play these.
    Sega waited too long and now people are too deeply rooted in the JP server, or pretty much gave up on the game.

@Macman: Rather, they'll be able to get new casual players, but the more dedicated JP server players like me aren't planning to switch at all. If they IP block, I'll use a VPN or just quit entirely.

Maybe this will help reduce the number of Chinese RMT'ers in the good version of PSO2.

It's going to be weird, though. Not having the same events/items/whatever? It won't even feel like the same game if, for example, one of us were to go try and play it.

But, if/when the US/EU version comes out, they'll do the same thing. They won't be able to give the same events (Border Break collab, for example), or give us some of the same items/outfits (like the Shining Girls collab, let's say) anyway. The games will all feel completely different.

In which case, Imma thinking I'll stick with the JP version. I'm too invested in it as is.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    It's going to be weird, though. Not having the same events/items/whatever? It won't even feel like the same game if, for example, one of us were to go try and play it.

But, if/when the US/EU version comes out, they'll do the same thing. They won't be able to give the same events (Border Break collab, for example), or give us some of the same items/outfits (like the Shining Girls collab, let's say) anyway. The games will all feel completely different.
    Not just that EX Voices certain items codes all that jazz

Sig by Gama

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    More info on the Asian versions of PSO2 from a press release quoted by Dengeki today. PSO2 is scheduled to begin operations in several Asian countries in 2014.

Gamania will be running the game in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macao while Asiasoft will be running it in Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, The Philippines, and Indonesia. The various versions will have additional items and events based on the countries they are run in and certain character voices will also be recorded in to the local language.

No mention of any more news on western releases or any possible IP blocking though.
    Nooooooerp~ Screw that... Screw the f*kin that. I'll stay in PSO2 Japan... No way in freaking hell...

Man... Here comes those show offs of my race... (not to mention some part of singapore players as well) *flip table*

Singapore? Do explain.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    Singapore? Do explain.
    Most Philippine and Singaporean players in-general are known to be the most arrogant players through online gaming. If you ever step through any SEA region gaming. you will know what I mean..