Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    Most Philippine and Singaporean players in-general are known to be the most arrogant players through online gaming. If you ever step through any SEA region gaming. you will know what I mean..
    Is it really that bad? That sounds terrible... D:

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    It can be ever played Dragonnest SEA or Cabal SEA? There are ton of em.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    It's going to be weird, though. Not having the same events/items/whatever? It won't even feel like the same game if, for example, one of us were to go try and play it.

But, if/when the US/EU version comes out, they'll do the same thing. They won't be able to give the same events (Border Break collab, for example), or give us some of the same items/outfits (like the Shining Girls collab, let's say) anyway. The games will all feel completely different.
    That's not to say that all of the events will be different but there will be lobby decorations based on local holidays and the like in addition to the more generic and internationally friendly events already in the game.

The press release calls this "attracting more money users" and is essentially the same line towed by Sakai in the 4gamer interview with a smattering of non-Japan server info half a year ago. It makes no mention of anything about the importation of overseas content like Sakai did in that interview though so it's quite possible that has been cut.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    Trust me... you will see a lot of nonsense trash talking people in-game, people will just laugh at you when you don't know what to do or if you are a newbie in-game, SEA is also the region of overdosed in PvP obsessed people. I'm a part of the SEA region (Philippines to be exact) and yes, if you ask help among these people they will just say "Go train instead, you weak noob sh*t" etc. etc.

-IMO it's much more comfortable for me to socialize with western people than my own region. Nowadays you won't see much asians (SEA) to be quite nice in-game...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    It can be ever played Dragonnest SEA or Cabal SEA? There are ton of em.
    Absolutely and positively correct, even in SD Gundam Online SEA, Grand Chase, RF Online, Ragnarok, etc. etc. even their forums as well (naming cherrycredits forums on this one) as long as there are SEA players expect 1% of the SEA population to be nice and hospitable, 99% of SEA players are mostly arrogant and selfish in-game...
    Last edited by SakuRei; Jul 5, 2013 at 07:48 AM.

Hm, no mention of Korean and Chinese servers...?

Cool

Trust me... you will see a lot of nonsense trash talking people in-game, people will just laugh at you when you don't know what to do or if you are a newbie in-game, SEA is also the region of overdosed in PvP obsessed people. I'm a part of the SEA region (Philippines to be exact) and yes, if you ask help among these people they will just say "Go train instead, you weak noob sh*t" etc. etc.

-IMO it's much more comfortable for me to socialize with western people than my own region. Nowadays you won't see much asians (SEA) to be quite nice in-game...

Absolutely and positively correct, even in SD Gundam Online SEA, Grand Chase, RF Online, Ragnarok, etc. etc. even their forums as well (naming cherrycredits forums on this one) as long as there are SEA players expect 1% of the SEA population to be nice and hospitable, 99% of SEA players are mostly arrogant and selfish in-game...

Well now I know where NOT to visit.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Huh, guess they weren't kidding about the delay.

Why not Chinesegamer to host instead? Taiwan makes the best of everything: bikes, motherboards, computer cases, graphic cards, etc.

It depends. Wonderland Online had a lot of SEA players and most were nice, but after resellers flooded the servers (buying things then reselling for almost max carrying capacity gold) and reports of hacking it wasn't the same again. The game had all kinds of people, Europeans, Americans, (a lot of) SEA, and even a few Japanese. This was even on the American servers held by IGG.