Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    PSO2 sucks ass beyond all belief compared to PSU. It's not that it's bad, but PSU was just overall more fun to me. The only two things I like about PSO2 more than PSU is the character customization (PSU's is by no means lacking in that department), and the fact that the boss battles are a bit more epic. Yes, I even like grinding system on PSU more.

While JP PSU had Guardians Cash, it was not exactly "pay to win." Sure, you could up the percent on a weapon/armor to a 40%, change the element, or even grind it to 8/10 guaranteed, but I don't exactly call that pay to win. If you had 41%+ elements, or a 10/10 you obviously earned it. The last two grinds still had to obtained the normal way. Helpful, yes! Always win, no!
    I'm curious, if the micro-transactions didn't exist, but you instead paid like on PSU's model, would you still feel that way?

Also, I find myself feeling that PSO2 is a "better game" from a development perspective. I have more enjoyment from PSU, PSP2, and PSP2i, but yeah.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Elite Masterforce Soloist Midori Oku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    I'm curious, if the micro-transactions didn't exist, but you instead paid like on PSU's model, would you still feel that way?
    Are you asking if I would like PSO2, if it had a monthly fee instead of a cash shop? If so, the answer is no. Sorry if I've misunderstood your question.

PSO2 is actually not a bad game, I just like to try and get under peoples skin about it, like in my last few posts. To me it just does not feel enough like PSU for me to want to play it. Sure, some of the old weapons, and stuff is there, and the even a lot of the PA's, but the gameplay is just way to different for me to get into. I would much rather play Defiance, or the upcoming Elder Scrolls Online.

Edit: One other thing that I like about PSO2 is the music. Especially the boss battle themes. The Dark Ragne theme is my favorite, closely followed by Dark Falz Elder's theme.
    Last edited by Midori Oku; Jul 26, 2013 at 04:56 PM.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midori Oku View Post
    I could continue but why post much more in the dead game thread

It's like saying PSO is dead and yet it still thrives. Do you get off on trolling for the sake of trolling? You really need to get some practice in.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's like saying PSO is dead and yet it still thrives. Do you get off on trolling for the sake of trolling? You really need to get some practice in.
    I actually don't troll often I just did it here to bug midori a little I actually don't have anything against him

iirc, they said they were going to change a few things in it. So it won't be the exact psu you know. However, it'll still be psu.. Kinda.

Default Neudaiz night scenery.

How can i make neudaiz night?

Quote Originally Posted by Neudaiz64 View Post
    How can i make neudaiz night?
    wrong section to ask about that kind of thing buddy. also u can change daytime into nite if you have access to the modding maps for the game. but you wont find it here

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    iirc, they said they were going to change a few things in it. So it won't be the exact psu you know. However, it'll still be psu.. Kinda.
    well that normal for all private server to change them no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    PSO is not exactly thriving. But it's still alive. Sorta.
    [Synthetica]
    |Rave Core|
    [HU:48|FI:1|RA:1|GU:1|FO:51|TE:46|BR:69|BO:25|SU:1]
    My Sound Cloud