Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    Sad new to hear. I wish to see a private server but I guess that's not going to happen.
    Close thread please.
    we all want Phantasy Star Universe to come back in are life. but like I said before its not gonna happen. also all depend on The Moderator if they decide on closing this topic. Few month ago PSO Members made many topic base on private server for PSU and was getting out of hand. if the Moderator of PSO World think this topic should not be discussed. they will removed it completely. I think this topic should be closed or removed. We all love the PSU game and we do miss many great thing for Phantasy Star Universe Online.
    I know how you feel because many of us want it back. you never know if Sega see there mistake they might reconsider of bring back PSU online again. but that will never gonna happen as well
    Last edited by Zelda01; Jul 9, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

If it continues great if not whatever the offline patch will be more than enough. But like Essen said a while ago, "Essen's team never finishes a project" But yes he is waiting for something and then he will resume. For those who have actually tested the server 2+ years ago (ME) then you would know that he had a pretty stable server but it needed functions.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    If it continues great if not whatever the offline patch will be more than enough. But like Essen said a while ago, "Essen's team never finishes a project" But yes he is waiting for something and then he will resume. For those who have actually tested the server 2+ years ago (ME) then you would know that he had a pretty stable server but it needed functions.
    There was never a "essen's team". Also I'm pretty sure he was joking because everyone was saying that.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

I'm pretty sure production will start up again. He has also stated that he was doing things in silence for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    I'm pretty sure production will start up again. He has also stated that he was doing things in silence for awhile now.
    that good news but question how stable gonna be. and hope that he get better support If will make a lot thing easy for a lot fan of psu. just have to chill and wait for that day to come

This seems like something I will check out. Good luck on making the server happen! It will be really fun to play PSU again. I have toconsider no PSO2 english version near and the JP game no longer working for me that might be my best bet to play PS in the near future.

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

GT atombom360
    360 Twisted Dragon LV180 M CAST GM 20,Naomi LV180 F Beast FM 20
    JP Kiyomi F Human LV 23, Twisted Dragon M CAST LV 22

Thumbs up

I'd come back and play this, even 5 years down the road. PSU was my favorite game of all time.

Indeed this will make everyone very happy if that would happen. hope is the jp server version with all 3rd and 4th update version and with a English translation *wishful thinking* because I do miss my acrotecher jester outfit

I really can't see a PSU private server having a higher population than PC/PS2 in it's final days. Even worse if one of these projects is ever finished some number of years from now.

I suggest you all just play Offline/Extra mode, get your fix and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    I really can't see a PSU private server having a higher population than PC/PS2 in it's final days. Even worse if one of these projects is ever finished some number of years from now.

I suggest you all just play Offline/Extra mode, get your fix and move on.
    Well, that is what we currently do. But our desire to play this specific game, with others, is not satiated! :U

But of course, the problem is that the PSU community right now is dwindling at best, and in a few years when this project is theoretically completed it won't be worth the effort. It's barely worth the effort now...