Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thanks for the props babe <3 That was a pretty awesome fight scene and the music fit it really well, specifically for the first part of the Omega fight when things weren't going so well. Akis are persistent!

I also really love fiery scenes. The lab/base in a volcano, the huge chamber with vats of molten metal, those are awesome atmospheres. Of course I like fire in general :P

Part 4 is up~

@CelestialBlade: You're welcome, and thanks!

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Spoiler!

Updated with Part 5, now called Episode 2.1! It's the start of a new story arc, I hope you enjoy it~

EPISODE 2.1 [8/3/13]
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by stukasa; Aug 17, 2013 at 02:29 PM.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Hah, caught the reference This is an exciting new arc, looking forward to more as always. New Darkers are something I've thought of too, looking forward to whatever other cool things you've come up with.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Reference? Well, I feel out of the loop now.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Hah, caught the reference This is an exciting new arc, looking forward to more as always. New Darkers are something I've thought of too, looking forward to whatever other cool things you've come up with.
    I was going to ask your permission in advance, but when I thought about your reaction upon reading it, I couldn't resist keeping it a surprise. Hopefully you don't mind me doing something like that. I figured you wouldn't since it's really nothing more than mentioning a name. Everything else that was said was just speculation and fearmongering. Plus, I thought it might be fun for the few people who happen to read both stories to think that they might be taking place in the same world (well I mean duh, since it's PSO2, but you know what I mean).

@Zorafim: I mentioned one of the characters from her fanfic in my latest chapter.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Updated with Episode 2.2~

EPISODE 2.2 [8/10/13]
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by stukasa; Sep 23, 2013 at 08:28 PM.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^

Mmm, delicious Skyfall music. Great music choices this chapter, absolutely. There's quite a lot of mystery and suspense building around Richter, the Darker cores, and the photon crystals...and it leaves me highly anticipating the next chapter. Really enjoying this story arc :O

And I'm also amused that our recent chapters had such similar beginnings Great minds indeed think alike. I also really liked the doctor and I liked Zack's reactions to him, gave an otherwise tense situation a few lighthearted moments, which was nice.

I was hoping I wouldn't hit the character count limit so soon, but it looks like I can't add any more to the first post, so from now on I'll be posting the latest chapters in the new posts and adding links to the first post instead.

Anywho~

EPISODE 2.3 [8/17/13]
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by stukasa; Sep 23, 2013 at 08:27 PM.

Sig art by Aussei ^_^