Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by holmwood View Post
    Japanese players never complain. :P
    lol i find that ironic

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    you guys on b20 have it tough
    The player base is fine as a whole, its just these 2% players who think theres only ONE way to kill Falz.

this is the same 2% that think Time attack cant be completed unless done a certain way.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Maybe you all should start doing Falz team runs, problem solved?
    Solved indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I'm sort of worried once I get my 4th character slot if I'll actually be able to run all 4 rooms consistently, because sometimes I've had pretty slow rooms of people standing around waiting for shock when only one person has shock (and Falz refuses to shock). ;/(
    If you're willing to throw away one Arm run and start Elder exactly as soon as the first phase ends, you can easily do five characters playing in random MPAs. Six characters is pretty much impossible on buffed Falz, but you can pull it off sometimes on unbuffed Falz.

Random rooms on Ship 2 are actually pretty good overall, after you get past the first two characters it's smooth sailing. I've done Falz on a few other ships and the MPAs there were garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    I saw some guy shocking Falz with the Rescue Gun today.

That was amusing. First time I've seen this done.
    Rescue Gun is the weakest all-class mechgun, and it's free, so a lot of people stick Shock on it and use it for Falz.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

lol thread

one day more forces will start using tmg to shock falz, dont know why sazonde is still popular for doing that when it actually does a lot of damage even uncharged

(taking off a weapon to sazonde is dumb when you could be using shock tmg)
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

Actually... Believe it or not, Japanese folks complain just as much as we do. It's just not in the same manner as the English folk who complain in the middle of the fight. Growing up with an Asian/Pacific Islander background (sadly, not being able to speak any Asian languages effectively), I know that being upfront about our complaints is unheard of and rude. So, as what one of my aunties said (and I know she's an MMOer as well as an office-woman), she usually takes her complaints to blogs and/or forum sites. In other words, she gets the job done before complaining, unlike the English-speaking folks you see.

Also, letting one small sample group represent the rest of the ethnic/language-speaking group is just making you sound as stupid as the guy complaining about no WBs. Seriously, get the job done and THEN complain! Only speak up to instruct. No one wants to see your complaints. It's both annoying and demoralizing for everyone else in the party. Unfortunately, there is a large number of folks who DON'T get that.

-End rant-

Sure is hard being a FO, though. I say they get more complaints than WBers.
    Last edited by ARChan; Jul 7, 2013 at 11:56 PM.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by ARChan View Post
    Actually... Believe it or not, Japanese folks complain just as much as we do. It's just not in the same manner as the English folk who complain in the middle of the fight. Growing up with an Asian/Pacific Islander background (sadly, not being able to speak any Asian languages effectively), I know that being upfront about our complaints is unheard of and rude. So, as what one of my aunties said (and I know she's an MMOer as well as an office-woman), she usually takes her complaints to blogs and/or forum sites. In other words, she gets the job done before complaining, unlike the English-speaking folks you see.

Also, letting one small sample group represent the rest of the ethnic/language-speaking group is just making you sound as stupid as the guy complaining about no WBs. Seriously, get the job done and THEN complain! Only speak up to instruct. No one wants to see your complaints. It's both annoying and demoralizing for everyone else in the party. Unfortunately, there is a large number of folks who DON'T get that.

-End rant-

Sure is hard being a FO, though. I say they get more complaints than WBers.
    oh gosh no :] im not trying to represent anyone wrongly here~~~ im just referring to the small % of bad apples who play and bash others for not being dependent on WB or just being "noob" or just learning.

I started playing PSO2 back when Ship 2 was closed and I'm glad. I don't think I could stand all that dumb behavior. It might happen on my ship too but since majority of people are typing in Japanese, I don't understand any of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by MissNina2012 View Post
    I started playing PSO2 back when Ship 2 was closed and I'm glad. I don't think I could stand all that dumb behavior. It might happen on my ship too but since majority of people are typing in Japanese, I don't understand any of it lol

You must have loads of fun

Quote Originally Posted by LKA View Post
    lol thread

one day more forces will start using tmg to shock falz, dont know why sazonde is still popular for doing that when it actually does a lot of damage even uncharged

(taking off a weapon to sazonde is dumb when you could be using shock tmg)
    That's why you Sazonde the core it takes the least amount of damage derp.

Sig by Gama

You're still better using shock mechguns as they shock more often. Added to that, uncharged Sazonde does the same damage as charged Sazonde each tick, it just does 1-2 less ticks (can't remember).

I'm too cool for the core at the end of Falz, I always attack the palm first since you do more damage. :L

:Complains about complainers about bads in Falz:
    :Posts video to solo run where person does not break all arms:

You know, the entire point of people complaining in Falz is Falz dying before all his arms are broken, not that they're having trouble killing him.
    Otherwise we'd all overend the core and call it a day.
    In this regard, a terrible WB and/or shock will have more of a detriment than no WB at all.