Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default Your greatest achievement in PSO2

Hello guys, I made this thread because I want you to tell your greatest achievement yet in PSO2. Whether it be participating in a huge dance or defying all odds in a battle, It counts and can be posted here.

Personally, I haven't played the game yet as my package that I ordered containing it hasn't arrived yet sadly... (But If im lucky it should this Tuesday! So wish me luck on that!) --So because of that, I'll go back on my greatest achievement from Phantasy Star Portable 2 which was reaching level 100.

Yes I know alot of you have surpassed level 100. But for me it was a great accomplishment. Sadly though, I never passed level 100 as my PSP broke and couldn't play any disc-based games anymore. Though I will always remember the fun times I had while playing that game.

So how about the rest of you?

-Zessica
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.

+10ing a 10* weapon with zero failures

then I promptly started playing ranger to use the weapon, despite never actually really playing it before

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    I killed a Rappy.
    I get it, because you deleted your character

Since I haven't done anything worth mentioning gameplay-wise, I guess the greatest achievement of mine is having others use symbol art I made.

I should make more symbol art.

Witnessing three different 10* gunslashes drop in the span of 15 seconds in a City AQ.

This

Mind you I have a 70 Dex, 30 Strike, 45 SDef, and 20 Rdef - Wing Units with SpritaIII and Stigma only. Using HU 55 /FI 55 and the nishiki since this was suppose to be a dagger solo run. If I am correct there is a difference in dodge speed when subbing FI using the daggers - I could be delusional in that aspect but it really did feel slower to me when I parried aka 'shift' dodge.

If anything I made this run harder for myself but, this was and is dedicated to something I want to do in the future; taken me at least two days (more like a day and some hours judging from the moments I did log in to practice this) to get it right... and the day came...

Also this is my first time solo'ing anything bossy in PSO2... so its a nice return in that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Witnessing three different 10* gunslashes drop in the span of 15 seconds in a City AQ.
    Jeez, what kind of boosters did you have on?

Getting abducted back to back when trying to do some VH TACOs... >_>

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanKactus View Post
    Jeez, what kind of boosters did you have on?
    None! It was all within one PSE burst. A friend got a Vraolet Zero and Daganslash one right after the other, then just a moment later I found a Gunbraver. The RNG works in bizzare ways, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_9 View Post
    This

Way of the Murasaki-nin 0 // ???? [PSO2 Dagger Solo EX Finale] - YouTube

Mind you I have a 70 Dex, 30 Strike, 45 SDef, and 20 Rdef - Wing Units with SpritaIII and Stigma only. Using HU 55 /FI 55 and the nishiki since this was suppose to be a dagger solo run. If I am correct there is a difference in dodge speed when subbing FI using the daggers - I could be delusional in that aspect but it really did feel slower to me when I parried aka 'shift' dodge.

If anything I made this run harder for myself but, this was and is dedicated to something I want to do in the future; taken me at least two days (more like a day and some hours judging from the moments I did log in to practice this) to get it right... and the day came...

Also this is my first time solo'ing anything bossy in PSO2... so its a nice return in that aspect.
    That's awesome! I remember going head to head solo with bosses on PSP2. The fights were great and I felt so accomplished when I finally defeated them. What ship are you on?
    High Demonic Commander Zessica! -Also a Hime.