Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: LOL!

They should start doing it like in PSO:
    Monogrinder, Duogrinder and Trigrinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    It's sad cause the system in PSP2 was pretty good. Then they fucked it up again. GJ Sega
    Sega did not make psp2 that's why it was so good. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SisterPrincess View Post
    A single 90% failure happens all the time. It's just every 90% failure are always something important.
    You're missing the point its just no one likes seeing such good odds and losing out on 1 she had 4 affixes losing that Vol soul made everything else that went on it trash and that my dear friend is the biggest fail you can have happened to you.

This means she has to go through the whole process of re affixing everything and trust me you don't know how fucked up and bad that is which is why you fail to see the big picture.

No one likes having to re affix shit when something like that happens that's money you could have saved and in PSO2 you need every lick of meseta.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by desperoth View Post
    They should start doing it like in PSO:
    Monogrinder, Duogrinder and Trigrinder.

(^ _^)b Thumbs Up!
    Since I'm one of the PSO GC players who directly jump to PSO2, so the matter regarding grinding (through Dudu) had surprised me. I had to pay to grind
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    You're missing the point its just no one likes seeing such good odds and losing out on 1 she had 4 affixes losing that Vol soul made everything else that went on it trash and that my dear friend is the biggest fail you can have happened to you.

This means she has to go through the whole process of re affixing everything and trust me you don't know how fucked up and bad that is which is why you fail to see the big picture.

No one likes having to re affix shit when something like that happens that's money you could have saved and in PSO2 you need every lick of meseta.
    You need to play more Super Robot Wars. It's much more common when you get hit with less than 10% chance.

More importantly, it's her choice to go through such decision like this one. That's what risk versus reward means.