Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default SEGA NEEDS to add PVP modes.

I'm convinced that the only remaining way for SEGA to salvage this game is if they add a couple of decent PVP modes.

Possible some team-based, round-based PVP and a death match in some enclosed arena versions of the existing maps.

The reason is because they can't update fun content for crap and there's nothing to do.

Games with PVP last much longer without updates than purely PVE games. If they're going to be lazy adding new stuff, they should add least let us bash eachother's heads in while we wait.

Anyone agree?

I would rather a highly cooperative PVE experience but it's just not happening. PVP won't suffer from the game's horrible AI and it would encourage teamwork which isn't needed anywhere else in the game.

I would have originally said no. but recently(ever since the last time I played TERA) I came more welcome to PvP. even contempting to play LoL since PSO2 has PvP absent. even PSO1 and PSPo2 had Batte Mode.

so yes, I agree. but they need to rebalance things beforehand. (Sega doing any rebalancing correctly? )
    Last edited by Valkyrie Lovrina; Jul 12, 2013 at 06:53 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Only if its a DotA like mode. And with preset gear and with serverside players. And with a ping/latency threshold set by the players.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Nope.
    Care you explain?

or is it just like "I DONT WANT IT SO NO"?

Balance is bad but a lot of the poor balance is related to how overly simplistic the combat and enemy design is, which is why some classes have such a huge advantage.

I actually think the current classes are BETTER balanced for PVP than they are for PVE.

Regardless fighting real players, all of whom play differently and do different things, is certainly more exciting than rerunning old dungeons over and over IMO.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Stop

Don't make a thread about PVP.

People are too intolerant and close minded to accept the concept of this game having any PVP because they instantly think of the PVP other MMOs have and how "IT'LL MAKE A COMMUNITY DOUCHEY" or something (all the douchey people will already be douchey.)

Even though PSO and PSP2 had battle mode. It sucked but it was there and ignorable if you didn't enjoy it.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Sega needs to rebalance all the classes first. Otherwise Rangers would be full Herp and Forces would one shot everything moving.

not to mention Hunter and Fighter being bottom tier.

Lost Wandering Soul of Ship 10

HU : 69 | FI : 65 | RA : 68 | GU : 61 | FO : 65 | TE : 61 | BR : 62 |

I would not agree with having a pvp system just on my own personal preference but agree that if it is done somehow like how it was done in phantasy star portable 2 infinity, it might get pretty entertaining but indeed the game requires adjustment as I think fo will just LOL wipe everyone in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by LordShade View Post
    Sega needs to rebalance all the classes first. Otherwise Rangers would be full Herp and Forces would one shot everything moving.

Obviously HP and damage taken would be much different in PVP.

I disagree, I think Hunters and Fighters would thrive in PVP compared to everywhere else in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LordShade View Post

Bottom tier for pvp that would be, Hunter and Fighter are awesome at pve.

Anyways, I think pvp would be fun.