Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I remember back when final came out and I thought this was the best thing ever and played it pretty much non-stop. Then I got sick of it after noticing all the flaws after like 2 months. So what did I do after those 2 months? Take a month and a half long break and then put another 800 hours in since.

I play in hopes that it'll be good one day.

@Mike Thats deep, and when it comes down to it, it is always money vs the people. It steals the essence of what the game is meant to be, rather than giving things to coddle the people while the wine is taken. Funny but, true, I gave my last to SEGA (then I realized it was refunded hur hur free AC) just because this was something I been waiting for for a long LONG time. I don't mind supporting companies that help promote a good environment. Even up to this day I still believe that Global would/will be possible given the true intention of the developer... But alas, a reality is set saying otherwise, though I wont let go just yet. And this game have evolved immensely, from its beginings to now, I never played such a game that combined game-play and graphics on a multi-player scale so well; seamlessly, I can be wrong. Though I played TERA too and it was attractive in the same way, by the way do they even jump on TERA? I forget. That and other things was and is the very attraction this game and I loved it like many others do.

@Gardios Hey I am on the left side, now noticing the people I befriended and others who are in my current team now.

Anyway we need a countdown clock or something, does anyone have the clock link? Today is the day!!