I played the japanese version of this a while ago when it first was accessible. Some people told me to try it again when they add more to the game.

I mainly played the old pso because i liked trading and collecting uber loot. it seems like this game wasnt meant for me. they took out telepipes, drops that anyone could snatch from others, the enemies and weapons from when i first played this were really disappointing.

for example, i leveled up to like level 15 and the entire time i was using a bazooka. no cool shot spreads, etc. i for some reason could not get my mag to level very efficiently. the enemies although looked and acted slightly differently werent interesting at all to me. no zipping around, flinching when hit, using lasers and cloning and other abilities, etc. the environments all looked the same to me just different textures.

just overall the lack of telepipes, trading, diversity in weapons, same old same old bosses kind of killed it for me. i couldnt find a reason to level i didnt see a light at the end of the tunnel worth shooting for.