Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Hmm, am I doing something wrong? I have the first preceed file and get an error when trying to extract the files with 7zip?

You have all the individual files showing, but I only have 1 file which I can only assume is a compressed bunch of files.
    I've just downloaded Precede 1 to test this and I managed to extract it with 7zip. Try redownloading maybe your file is corrupt?

p.s. are we talking about precede patch 1 or the files I uploaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Neferpitou View Post
    I've just downloaded Precede 1 to test this and I managed to extract it with 7zip. Try redownloading maybe your file is corrupt?

p.s. are we talking about precede patch 1 or the files I uploaded?
    The preceed files from Sera's mirror.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Ahh, the ones I used were the Megazone mirrors uploaded by oOSAROo. They extract just fine with me and I'm using 7zip. Maybe try that.

Ahh, the ones I used were the Megazone mirrors uploaded by oOSAROo. They extract just fine with me and I'm using 7zip. Maybe try that.
    Ah, this mirror is in .rar format so it should give less complications. Thanks for the help! I'll update if things don't go smoothly.

You have all the PSO2_Precede-07-DD.7z.00# (varying Days / numbers) files in the same folder? You're also using 7zip to do this? I tested all those archives before uploading them to ensure they can unpack as well. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Vandread View Post
    You have all the PSO2_Precede-07-DD.7z.00# (varying Days / numbers) files in the same folder? You're also using 7zip to do this? I tested all those archives before uploading them to ensure they can unpack as well. :\
    I didn't have them all downloaded at once, no, so perhaps that was the problem. However, I simply went with the other mirror because I'm a lot more familiar with WinRAR.

With that said, your effort is still very much appreciated, thanks for helping out!

EDIT - The 5th mirror seems to freeze up at 59%, so maybe I'll try my hand at the other one again for the final bit.
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Jul 16, 2013 at 12:53 PM.

Wouldn't really call it effort though. For me it doesn't matter so much, I usually act as 'mirror' for some friends through my ftp server. Uploading the files in addition to that is a bit of a case of whatever, it's done pretty quickly (10mbit upload).

(Just to clarify, I was talking about 001-002-003-etc belonging to the same file, just noticed it was rather unclear)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandread View Post
    Wouldn't really call it effort though. For me it doesn't matter so much, I usually act as 'mirror' for some friends through my ftp server. Uploading the files in addition to that is a bit of a case of whatever, it's done pretty quickly (10mbit upload).

(Just to clarify, I was talking about 001-002-003-etc belonging to the same file, just noticed it was rather unclear)
    Yeah, I derped and realized that, haha. Too bad it takes about an hour to download each of the three parts, but it's better than MEGA which isn't working at all for the final precede.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

How big should the folder be? Mines is 4.71 gb.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    How big should the folder be? Mines is 4.71 gb.
    That is the right size.