View Poll Results: What are you gonna do first thing on episode 2

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Making a level 1 new dewman and hardcore!

50 48.08%
  • nope imma just go braver on my existing chars

54 51.92%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    Forgot one M Duman, but whatever!

Spoiler!

Male costume is called Kaiserhaut, female is Edel Zärin... I think. Can't think of anything else for ゼリン (and it should be Zarin if it actually meant that, or maybe they're referencing Zrinski, I don't know!).
    4th pic.... that's it, i'm going to make a doodewman

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post

Of course I will be making a Dewman. He will be named Vergil. :P
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=GshyxMeAbu4

I might consider it. Back in my PSP2i days, I remembered dumans being very formidable next to beasts. The downside was that my character died alot from using the wrong mission codes in the beginning. *lol* But still, the eyepatches made the characters look awesome. I'm very curious to see how they are in battle before I make my final decision. Also, I wonder if Dumans still retain there own unique photon blasts like the charge energy sword shockwave, optic blasts and various others types based on there current class like PSP2i? If not, my next guess is that we'll get the Nagisa outfit! Well... I truly hope so. *crosses fingers*

I didn't make a Ranger since I was never really into the whole "guns n' launchers" concept, and was pretty disappointed when I first started that there wasn't an "archer" class.

Definitely making a Braver since that's the closest thing I'll get to an archer, which is a must-have for me in any good ole mmo game.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostwitch View Post
    I might consider it. Back in my PSP2i days, I remembered dumans being very formidable next to beasts. The downside was that my character died alot from using the wrong mission codes in the beginning. *lol* But still, the eyepatches made the characters look awesome. I'm very curious to see how they are in battle before I make my final decision. Also, I wonder if Dumans still retain there own unique photon blasts like the charge energy sword shockwave, optic blasts and various others types based on there current class like PSP2i? If not, my next guess is that we'll get the Nagisa outfit! Well... I truly hope so. *crosses fingers*
    They don't sadly in PSO2 they do not have there Infinity Blast. If sega did put them in here then that means every race would have to have something unique.

Example Cast using SUV's.

No idea on the Nagisa outfit, but sense they are releasing PSU costumes like Ethan Waber and Karin Erra then I'm sure those will be here in later updates.

Sig by Gama