Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Braver/Force

Hey guys is Combat Escape and Tails Tech Bonus worth getting for my build?
    because I'm about to use a skill tree reset and I want to know before I use it.

And if it is, this might be what my build will be.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/skillcalc.php?06rTb3Ikb3Ikb3Ikb3IkbnIkb3IkbnIklTcA 7bIn0000000lb000009b000000lb0000084OIk2XIkjbncAIxf bn0000lb0000000ebIo4SdnfkAJ2HnxdI20000
    [Ship 9] Sharina Wize - Human (F) Main Hero GU/HU/RA/SU/HR Level 90/80/90/80
    [Ship 9] Cyrus Wize - Deuman (M) BR/HU/BO/FO/PH Level 90/90/90/90
    [Ship 9] Isarnia Ishtar - CAST (F) FI/HU/FO Level 90/80/75
    "Life is like a book. many pages many paper cuts."

↑.....

↑.....
    Hey guys can I get some help here?

I haven't read through the rest of your thread, but what is your playstyle? If you plan to get talis damage bonus, combat escape seems kinda obsolete, as it only works with katanas, and well, you are using talis. CE might be good for situations where you need to heal or revive someone, but for damage, unless you plan to go main katana, a talis would do much better damage. As far as damage is concerned, you will be gimped in how much you can do with a katana and bow (due to lacking fury stance, wish this were different, but hey.), but you'll gain a fair bit in terms of tech damage from weak stance (which I assume is the main reason people play FOBR or BRFO in the first place)...

If you have spare SP though, then sure, CE isnt a bad thing to get, though IMO something like J reversal cover might be better if you don't plan to use katana much.
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Oct 21, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo_lag View Post
    I haven't read through the rest of your thread, but what is your playstyle? If you plan to get talis damage bonus, combat escape seems kinda obsolete, as it only works with katanas, and well, you are using talis. CE might be good for situations where you need to heal or revive someone, but for damage, unless you plan to go main katana, a talis would do much better damage. As far as damage is concerned, you will be gimped in how much you can do with a katana and bow (due to lacking fury stance, wish this were different, but hey.), but you'll gain a fair bit in terms of tech damage from weak stance (which I assume is the main reason people play FOBR or BRFO in the first place)...

If you have spare SP though, then sure, CE isnt a bad thing to get, though IMO something like J reversal cover might be better if you don't plan to use katana much.
    My play style is a bit of both, techs for that big Aoe damage and katanas for close range combat and bows for hitting easy weak points and a steady source of range damage.
    And yes I do plan use all of everything from both classes to get the best damage out of my build.
    Last edited by Sgt. Sharina Wize; Oct 21, 2013 at 09:28 PM.

Is this enough tech on my mag? because I finally got my dex on my mag to 100 and I'm just trying to keep everything balance.
    I was think of going with this amount of tech on my mag.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...5IJ2HnqDI20000
    Last edited by Sgt. Sharina Wize; Oct 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Sharina Wize View Post
    Is this enough tech on my mag? because I finally got my dex on my mag to 100 and I'm just trying to keep everything balance.
    I was think of going with this amount of tech on my mag.
    http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...5IJ2HnqDI20000
    Hmm 30 t-atk isn't much but if we look at it like putting a point into Rare Mastery Force then that actually turns out fine. While you look at pure t-atk mags being 175 points towards your t-atk it isn't necessarily all that huge a boost in the damage. Personally I'd go 50 t-atk and 125 dex but it all comes to preference. Looks like a solid build to me Do you use bow much?
    Also Talis Tech Bonus will be pretty big for you so you'll want to find a good talis to abuse well
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

Can't say I find too much wrong with your build but you will need to find some good kit. I play Force and Braver as my sub myself.

I went 75 t-atk/100 ability but that was more for if I go fo/br or te/br instead of br/te so I have a chance at some of the high end tech weps.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiffonFairchild View Post
    Hmm 30 t-atk isn't much but if we look at it like putting a point into Rare Mastery Force then that actually turns out fine. While you look at pure t-atk mags being 175 points towards your t-atk it isn't necessarily all that huge a boost in the damage. Personally I'd go 50 t-atk and 125 dex but it all comes to preference. Looks like a solid build to me Do you use bow much?
    Also Talis Tech Bonus will be pretty big for you so you'll want to find a good talis to abuse well
    Since my build looks solid which is great to hear from you guys. I'll keep the 30 t-atk and yes I do use the bows and Katanas and I'm going to see if I can get a party together and fight Bal Rodos and Vol dragon on SH a couple of times and try and get Brauluft and Green Duel Gaze from them. Wish me luck everyone and thanks again for all your help guys.