Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Phantasy Phail Dos

Okay so my old art thread is full of broken links and deleted pictures so I simply decided to make a new one. I kind of got attached to the title even though a lot of people may not agree with me about me "phailing" hahah. Lately I had that deep urge to draw PS related things again, although for now I just have two sketches I've done. (One is quite old though, from February.)

Freux Neige
    Spoiler!

Basically Fanart to that cool outfit. I really liked it a lot so I decided to draw the dude in it who was on the concept art for that outfit! Nothing really interesting hahah. Sorry for the awful quality, this is the one from February.

Chara Sketch
    Spoiler!

A quick sketch that I did of my PSO2 character! I felt like just doing a simple mug shot because I'm not quite skilled when it comes to draw mecha armour hahah. But I'm practising.

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Even your quick sketch has an incredible level, that's one of the first things that hit me about your art style. You've got some highly detailed stuff here that's a real pleasure to look at. I also like how your colors and shading flow so smoothly, it makes for very realistic lighting and that's not easy to nail down. Nice work; hope to see more.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Well, that took me by surprise. You've actually got an interesting style. I love the grit your works have to them. They're really manly. You'll be hearing from me if you open up commissions.

The face seems a little flat on the first one, but overall It really really well drawn. Also for a simple mug that's pretty beastly. Cast are always a problem for me. Bravo.

Click on image or this for examples.
    PLAYER ID -12462545] [ TEAM - CRAPPYRAPPY

Ahhh thank you so much to all of you, this really surprised me and means a lot to me. ;; I'm always so insecure when it comes to my art, it's not even funny. And to be honest I don't think I have a constant style, I jump around experimenting and testing things so much hahah. But yeah, thank you all once again!

Today I don't really have anything interesting except a sketch I finished today. I saw a cool pose on a photo of a figurine and just had to draw that pose, although I changed the pose slightly. So I drew my Deuman Braver Kurui.

Draw (as in draw a sword hahah I know, brilliant /is shot/)
    Spoiler!

Idola ID - 416,416,656

Omg I'm so dumb I just realized that I forgot my Deumans horn in the previous picture. Good thing it's just a sketch and I can add it later hahah. Anyways something new! Beware it's a bit big.

You're late mate
    Spoiler!

It’s finished! My entry for the PSA-JAM September ‘13 on PSO-Worlds and dA. Featuring EGA Waber and the tale of Hyuga Ryght being to late again. He’s sitting in Koltovabucks reading a message from Hyuga who simply had an “destined encounter” aka Hyuga’s hitting up the ladies again.

I kind of went wild with this one hahah.

Idola ID - 416,416,656

Yaaaaaaaaaaay thanks for joining the jam :3

I've been really upset lately, so I tried to draw again... I've been experimenting with stuff again too...

BRAVER
    Spoiler!

I'm doubting whether I have an own art style hahah. Whatever it's not appealing anyways...

Idola ID - 416,416,656

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

People get their art styles by copying other people's. People just combine what they like, and that's what becomes their style. Hell, most of my stuff is a blatant ripoff of other songs (try to spot them all!). The only thing you can really do is try weird stuff, throw it against the wall, and see what sticks.

Zorafim@: This comes pretty super late but thank you so much for that comment. That day when I saw it you don't believe how much it made me smile. Right now I'm really just throwing everything and anything on a wall (not literally hahah) and try to see whatever comes out to be honest! Thanks so much again.

So it has been a while and I'm sorry to disappoint you guys but no PS Related Artwork this time. I have some big stress going on since a year now, so a longer while ago I had decided to take a break and channel all my emotions into a larger picture again. This is the Outcome -

Hidden Sunflower Garden
    I got ironically inspired to this picture by this tweet about Sagittarius people from the NightVale Twitter -> https://twitter.com/NightValeRadio/s...37187236167681
    Given that I am a Sagittarius myself it made me smile, since I interpreted it that we guys have big hearts with lots of beauty coming/growing in them hahah. And since Sunflowers mean a lot to me I decided to go with them, no matter how clichéd they might be. (They symbolize hope and a lot of positive things to me.)
    Spoiler!

Idola ID - 416,416,656