Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This music makes me think of either Waverace or Ridge Racer. Take your pick.
    Ship 02

I also find that I think of sonic adventure 1 constantly, between the music and the actual map itself. Then the buildings off in the distance have a neat PSO1 mystery element to them.

I've always enjoyed the music that comes from sonic team.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    im not 100% sure but i think there are 2 bech battle themes one for normal and one for darker. i want he darker one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    If there's different battle themes, the different one could be for emergency codes, maybe?
    (I haven't played enough of the new area to know though, only played it a little bit, since I've been focusing on my new character)
    On the topic of the music, it's worth mentioning that there are more two versions of all the battle themes, which is partly why the music is so modular. Some I've noticed, are emergency trials, lots of enemies, and enemies spawned but not engaged in combat (I think... it tends to happen when I run past a bunch of spawns without fighting in TAs). According, to Sega there are also versions for when you're doing well, and for when things are grim. I know that in the skylands the "you're doing good" section is part of the main theme but it's hard to pinpoint the others. I wouldn't be surprised if there are different versions for Darkers too and I just didn't notice.

EDIT: Oh and PSE Bursts, but we all knew that. XD

MOAR EDIT: I just remembered. Weather might affect it too, though the weather itself seems to be affected by ingame factors as well, so I'm not sure how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Then the buildings off in the distance have a neat PSO1 mystery element to them.
    Things like this are why I like Ruins as well. These two areas have a very classic feel to them.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 20, 2013 at 08:39 PM.