Question 5 Slot Item Price?

I recently found a Coat Edge D with 5 slots. I'm trying to gauge the price to sell it given its extra slots.

Also, what's the best way to sell a 10 star item? Should I grind and affix etc. before selling? Is the profit worth the money and the time?

I'm pretty new to the game so I still haven't fully grasped the ins and outs of affixing and grinding.

So, all help is very welcome!

it will depend on whether if have any useful souls.
    if there isnt any soul that is useful, a 5 slotted anything would be as good as 1000meseta lol
    anyway a tip for ya.just use the player shop to check on it.set the ability to 5 and look at pricing ppl offers. to make it even more precise,type in the ability (mostly souls will be a better choice) and see how much ppl sells.then do a gauge whether u wanna make it fast selling or just put on the rack as a display till someone buys it

5 slot stuff is expensive in general even if the affixes on them aren't great, but the problem is the Coat Edge D is a 10 star weapon so I don't know how many people would be willing to use a 10 star weapon pass to just for affixes.
    Because of how the search system works, I think it's usually best to pick the item's most attractive trait and sell primarily based on that, with price adjustments for their secondary traits. It's a Coat Edge D and that's worth a lot by itself.

To get an idea of how much 5 slots cost, either check the affix price from Dudu or the PSO2 JP wiki and then try and estimate how much it would cost someone to get the item to 5 slots. And as Yukata said, it also depends on the value of each affix.
    You can also assume that other people aren't going to bother being as accurate and will just buy it if it looks like a good deal.

Okay, thanks for the tips!

Lastly, I noticed that Coat Edge D has a T-attack requirement. Does that mean that generally techers use this weapon? If so, I'm guessing I would want affixes in my weapon that would benefit such a class.

I'm trying to be accurate because I'm really poor in the game right now and I want to get as much out of this drop as I can!