Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclon View Post
    Actually, I can really see people start not reviving on purpose if someone makes obnoxious symbol arts appear each time they die. So it does help, but don't overdo it.
    I someone uses obnoxious symbol art every time they die and I see it often, I might stop reviving that individual not because of the symbol art but because they just die again.

But yeah, the less obnoxious the better. But that applies to all autowords imo.

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcart953 View Post
    So you never ever support team members in any way?
    Did you read my other post? You know, that one where I said I look for people needing help?

Good job tho, on avoiding the question.

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Which is why I said "Learn" Are you that dumb?

Hahah way to go on putting a false quote.
    And I said read my post, I said I would revive as well which is why I found your point moot. So long as etc etc ..well this is a re-run of things. We are clearly at an impasse so I have nothing more to say to you. Good day sir...

And I said read my post, I said I would revive as well which is why I found your point moot. So long as etc etc ..well this is a re-run of things. We are clearly at an impasse so I have nothing more to say to you. Good day sir...
    Look who's the one leaving now.

Quote Originally Posted by Quatre52 View Post
    Did you read my other post? You know, that one where I said I look for people needing help?

Good job tho, on avoiding the question.
    Hmm not avoiding anything I honestly I might have missed it, I mean as you can see I been writing a lot so its possible I missed it....

I revive the instant I see someone down. However, if I'm out of moons I just kind of ignore.
    PSO2 - Hako - Ship 10
    Vanguard Roleplaying Community

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Hmm not avoiding anything I honestly I might have missed it, I mean as you can see I been writing a lot so its possible I missed it....
    Well, by avoid I mean, I still have no clue what class you are, and how you support from said class...

Reality is tho, you should really put more thought into than just "he didn't do this, so I wont help"

Like say, my main character is a Gunner/Ranger, so I have weak bullet, and yet when my main class is set to gunner, I often get hooked in using mechguns more than a rifle and forget to constantly weak bullet.

By your logic, thats enough reason to leave me dead?

1. I wait till I see 2-3 more people drop dead

2. I look around to see if there is anyone using moon.

When I die, I don't have problem being revived (Dead Yamcha SA works wonder~)

Kind of didn't expect this many replies.
    It's nice to see that many people here try to resurrect immediately.

I didn't realize that PSO1 had death indicators (I never played it online). They should have kept that for PSO2.

For Falz, I always try to keep one moon in case someone dies just before Falz does.
    There have been some Elder runs where I've almost run out of moons before phase 2, but I've been in only 2 or 3 runs where everyone almost ran out of moons before the halfway point.

Regarding WB, I always take up the responsibility of putting it up if nobody else is doing it. I don't mind dying briefly if it means making a huge contribution towards downing a tough enemy.
    One can only assume the reasons why someone isn't using WB, but if they do have it, it greatly benefits the entire multiparty so I don't see why they wouldn't use it.
    A single person's damage rarely outweighs damage contributed by an entire party via WB. Yes, I know WB isn't necessary in strong parties, but those seem like a rarity.

Time does matter, because there are people like myself who have many characters to run through Elder, and we need as much time as possible to swap between them (thanks to SEGA's crappy login and block switching).
    Some people have boost tickets ticking away too. I try to be considerate of people short on time.

Anyway, that entire argument has gone too far off-topic.
    The point is, there are always many reasons and factors, so it's kind of ridiculous to make significant judgements that rely heavily on assumptions or incomplete information. That goes both ways.

One of the main points of this thread was to gather information on why people haven't been resurrecting, so thanks to everyone who contributed to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    yeah if people are flying all over the place with bow kicks and g2g fast katana manual DPS mandatory try-hard time everything cause new at the class no muscle memory auto-pilot yet, I could see why your focus would deter you from seeing dead bodies on the frontline.
    That's a good point, I didn't think of that. Many people are probably too busy trying to learn how to play Braver.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Ya know what this thread needs more of?

It needs more of this.
    That is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Aya~ View Post
    聖剣伝説3! I love it ! need more!
    Yes. I played it when it first came out. Wish the series stayed more along those lines. They just need to remove the awful pause when casting magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Have you actually tried asking for a revival specifically? Most of the time people don't notice because they're so absorbed in playing, and many of us don't have moons on our palette to save up spots for other things such as skills or techniques.

ムーンお願い works wonders for me, I always get a revival 2 seconds after saying that.
    i have this problem and it makes me feel bad cuz usualy people rev me right away, and when its my turn i take ages. and i feel bad about it.

;_;

usualy if i see that im too distracted i ask people to scream if they die.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.