Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

^ Recently I turned my death autowords public. I really don't know if the english text and faceplant cut-ins annoy them, but it certainly doesn't annoy them more than staying dead annoys me. So far it has worked relatively well.
    Ship 6
    Nina - Caseal FTW! - 60 HU | 48 FI | 60 RA | 56 GU
    Edgeworth - Objection! Male newmans are not extinct! - 48 FO | 46 TE
    Team: Basillicom

no issues here+^_^+ make an auto-word with /a at the start of it for dying, it doesn't even need to be in Japanese, just have a cut in with it showing you laying face down and <pos> +^_^+ i almost always get mooned (lol) within 15 seconds+^_^+

I've been experiencing the same and at times sending notification that I'm down. it is pretty aggravating to see people walking all over you while you lose EXP, even worse during Falz runs(or even way worse, during the actual Falz) so I tend to throw a moon up with haste. the suggestions in here sound really good. I'll get to using them next time I sign on.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

Guess I'll try making my autowords public. I was worried people might find them irritating or obnoxious.
    I guess cute or entertaining symbol arts are generally more forgivable.

"Damn, it's blocking my screen! But that was pretty charming, so I guess that's okay."

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Have you actually tried asking for a revival specifically? Most of the time people don't notice because they're so absorbed in playing, and many of us don't have moons on our palette to save up spots for other things such as skills or techniques.

ムーンお願い works wonders for me, I always get a revival 2 seconds after saying that.
    From my experience, players read pictures better than words. Grab a few of those death SAs or HELP ME SAs and put it on autowords.

Yeah, my incapacitation autowords mainly comprise of me showing my cut-in of me face down on the floor with "そんな…" to the public channel, or even this SA:

But even then, people don't tend to revive me. |:
    Ship 02

I usually revive as soon as I notice however with that said there are times when I do not notice ppl dead around me. It's best to have some sort of auto word or say something as that will catch my eye and I will revive.

Now with all that said here are some instances when I will not revive you:

1) Your a gunner and I don't see you ever use WB especially if no one is maining ranger in Mpa.

2) You die to much

3) I see you run over my body and not revive. I will literally return the favor if opportunity emerges. This doesn't happen to often but still.

4) You attack lower arms on elder.

All other instances you will be revived.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I haven't had this problem, I've actually had a LOT of recent situations where I was surprised I'd get revived in time before boss death/right away in general. And this is when friends/party members aren't around. @_@

But I don't really MPA outside falz or beach. And only beach because agito and beach is pretty.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by jcart953 View Post
    I usually revive as soon as I notice however with that said there are times when I do not notice ppl dead around me. It's best to have some sort of auto word or say something as that will catch my eye and I will revive.

Now with all that said here are some instances when I will not revive you:

1) Your a gunner and I don't see you ever use WB especially if no one is maining ranger in Mpa.

2) You die to much

3) I see you run over my body and not revive. I will literally return the favor if opportunity emerges. This doesn't happen to often but still.

4) You attack lower arms on elder.

All other instances you will be revived.
    How unsportsmans like. U must have not much friends to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    How unsportsmans like. U must have not much friends to play with.
    Nothing is unsportsman like in my post and I have plenty of friends. Thank you very much. You must be one of those terrible gunners or something to get offended.
    Last edited by jcart953; Jul 23, 2013 at 01:20 PM.