Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Longshot much?
    Hardly. Her outfit screams "Insect Darker Queen"; she has that Ragne-esque fixture on her back, kinda like a ribbon that you usually find on sailor fuku.

Breeadha has been known to spread pollen that gives El Dagans and Dagans wave-like attacks (think of it as an enchantment), and also shoots forth blobs of dark energy. Then there's also Kartargot, which uses a Demigrants-based laser.

Sure, you could argue that she could also be the Bird Darker Queen, but the signs point more to her ruling the Insect types.

Also, Insects seem to be more of the type that would "float" or "hover" around, rather than the Bird types which are known for soaring around. Force's Mirage Escape "floats" more than the other dodges.

Just... seems more plausible, is all.

Ulc better come back as a duman.
    The odds of that happening are as high as Leda turning out to be anything but an incompetent buffoon. I'm not surprised he's still alive - he's almost as cowardly as the Vol Brothers from PSU. It'd make more sense for Leda to chicken out if he was called into action.
    Last edited by Renvalt; Jul 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Hardly. Her outfit screams "Insect Darker Queen"; she has that Ragne-esque fixture on her back, kinda like a ribbon that you usually find on sailor fuku.

Breeadha has been known to spread pollen that gives El Dagans and Dagans wave-like attacks (think of it as an enchantment), and also shoots forth blobs of dark energy. Then there's also Kartargot, which uses a Demigrants-based laser.

Sure, you could argue that she could also be the Bird Darker Queen, but the signs point more to her ruling the Insect types.

Also, Insects seem to be more of the type that would "float" or "hover" around, rather than the Bird types which are known for soaring around. Force's Mirage Escape "floats" more than the other dodges.

Just... seems more plausible, is all.
    Should'ave edited that a little better, it was more about the 'previous weilder of clarisa thought to have died in battle' part.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Ulc better come back as a duman.
    I hope so, and hope they explain where Duman come from.
    Tangerine 2.0 - level 70 FO/TE-caseal
    Cherry - level 60 FI/HU-newreal
    Grape - level 50 RA/BR deuwm
    Ship 10

Something will tell me that Zeno will come back and steal all of the credit for saving the Oracle fleet from you. Just like how Ethan-fucking-Waber did.
    Ship 02

Pretty sure it was the combined effort of all ARKS that "saved" the ORACLE fleet and that one man cannot possibly take credit for all of that effort.

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Something will tell me that Zeno will come back and steal all of the credit for saving the Oracle fleet from you. Just like how Ethan-fucking-Waber did.
    Yaknow, Zeno never struck me as being the "main character" Infact, the whole way the story is set up there doesn't seem to be one, other than the player, and I only say that because Xion gives you the matterboards and you're the one running around with the time travel shenanigans. So... I don't think that's likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Pretty sure it was the combined effort of all ARKS that "saved" the ORACLE fleet and that one man cannot possibly take credit for all of that effort.

Just sayin'.
    Also this. I'm glad character development is actually happening though, it makes the cast feel more like set pieces.

Just sayin'.
    Well everyone but Claris. She was sleeping and didn't know about it until it was over. *Arks Government cover up*
    Ship 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yaknow, Zeno never struck me as being the "main character" Infact, the whole way the story is set up there doesn't seem to be one, other than the player, and I only say that because Xion gives you the matterboards and you're the one running around with the time travel shenanigans. So... I don't think that's likely.
    Keep in mind that you're not the only one with time travel powers in the game, as Persona and Matoi are likely both from the future as well. Your character is definitely the protagonist, but there's an emphasis being placed on the fact that you aren't a lone agent in this universe (and you can't be - it's not like one person can take on Falz alone, after all).

Quote Originally Posted by Chacron View Post
    Well everyone but Claris. She was sleeping and didn't know about it until it was over. *Arks Government cover up*
    Hah, that's a good point. Why did Clarice miss out on the battle? Considering the Clarissa was used to awaken Falz in the first place, I'm going to guess that has something to do with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    Your avatar is still the main character. Zeno is more or less your Mentor or Sempai. Zeno says something to that affect in a event tablet when Echo is complaining about you getting more attention then her. Think he then says something ironic like you need to get stronger and what would you do if I weren't around.
    Last edited by Chacron; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:44 PM.
    Ship 10

Keep in mind that you're not the only one with time travel powers in the game, as Persona and Matoi are likely both from the future as well. Your character is definitely the protagonist, but there's an emphasis being placed on the fact that you aren't a lone agent in this universe (and you can't be - it's not like one person can take on Falz alone, after all).
    Oh, I know. Xion just puts a lot of emphasis on how she's trusting you fix a bunch of stuff and that she gave you, specifically, the matter boards. My point was less about the time travel and more about the situation your character acquired it through. It has a distinct "chosen one" vibe, though I have the feeling that's gonna get deconstructed more and more.