Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I feel sorry for Theodore. Just watched B2 on the Matterboard. . Dunno what said, but he look like he been to hell.
    His signature move: Weird head tilt

Living unwritten poetry. CloudChaser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Aww come on, that's not even the worst Time Travel Trope they could use
    Just wait until the first Character becomes his own Father/Mother
    That would be theoretically impossible, He would have to be born of a different father in order to even exist, go back in time and become a father to a different child, and that child couldn't be him because your son cannot be your own self. Long story short your sperm would react with her egg in a completely different chromosomal combination then your father had intially inserted into your mother. It is in all ways impossible.

I really hope that makes sense it was very hard to explain
    "You get depressed because you know you're not what you should be." -Marilyn Manson

Cloud: Ship 2: Ur, Class: Working on Te/Fo. Team: Phantom Knights.

Living unwritten poetry. CloudChaser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Yaknow, Zeno never struck me as being the "main character" Infact, the whole way the story is set up there doesn't seem to be one, other than the player, and I only say that because Xion gives you the matterboards and you're the one running around with the time travel shenanigans. So... I don't think that's likely.
    Yea but I think the player is more of a hidden piece assisting others become successful without anyone knowing it. In other words, the character will more than likely recieve a "thank you" then a "omg your my hero"
    "You get depressed because you know you're not what you should be." -Marilyn Manson

Cloud: Ship 2: Ur, Class: Working on Te/Fo. Team: Phantom Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I feel sorry for Theodore. Just watched B2 on the Matterboard. . Dunno what said, but he look like he been to hell.
    Ulc, Theo's closest friend (to the point that pixiv ships these two) got killed in action offscreen. He snapped and is out for Darker blood. My heart felt shattered. </3

this has got to be my laziest signature ever

Quote Originally Posted by CloudChaser View Post
    Yea but I think the player is more of a hidden piece assisting others become successful without anyone knowing it. In other words, the character will more than likely recieve a "thank you" then a "omg your my hero"
    This. It bugged the living hell out of me in PSU and PSP2(i). You didn't get the proper credit at the end, and in a side story in PSP2, Ethan and Karen were showered with all the praise as the heroes, and the player was never mentioned. And I know this, because in the PSP games, from what I've gathered, Vivienne is looking for a certain person, which is supposed to be you in PSU. So I know for a fact the game does references to the player in PSU in the PSP games. Emilia was the one that was gathering all the attention in PSP2, and Nagisa, as well, in Infinity. Out of the PS games I've played the story mode of all the way through, PSZ is the only game that focuses on your character and is acknowledged as the hero.
    Ship 02

Enforcer of Evil™

Actually we're thanked more than once for assisting.
    Though our character is silently humble, we often get a "I don't know how this would have gone without you".
    Our strength also gets acknowledged.
    The point remains that the story is focusing more on the events around us than on us though.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.