Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Even in the air it's not that great since you just end up on the ground with your target in the air, it's hard to keep up a juggle from that position with a melee weapon. The best use I could come up with is if, for whatever reason the enemy is on the ground and you're in the air and want to launch them but I dunno... It feels like it's missing something.
    yeah, honestly its rather underwhelming, the only reason i would use this is if i'm bored with using Sakura End when breaking falz' arms (even though the end of the PA combo is Sakura End... yeah) since holding right click during tsumiki sazanka would automatically activate gekka zakuro

What I think Katana really needs is a single/multi-hit "finisher" PA that you can use in the air because I feel like that's what Gekka-zakuro is trying to accomplish, except it has a lower power modifier than tsumiki-sazanka, both at lv 15, if I'm not mistaken.

Or if you could charge sakura-endo while hovering in mid-air that would be pretty awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by vantwan123 View Post
    What I think Katana really needs is a single/multi-hit "finisher" PA that you can use in the air because I feel like that's what Gekka-zakuro is trying to accomplish, except it has a lower power modifier than tsumiki-sazanka, both at lv 15, if I'm not mistaken.

Or if you could charge sakura-endo while hovering in mid-air that would be pretty awesome as well.
    Tsukimi is 208, Gekka is 207... For 15 on both.

Gekka Zakuro is by no means a finisher, which is very apparent with its final hit, Sakura End on the other hand is a finisher and you can charge it while you're on the ground and jump to use it mid-air

Just throwing it out there, the one use I found for asagari renden happens to be for high targets during KC. Works well enough on Zesh's face, and Vol's back horn, which you can't reach with a jump without an elevated surface. Other than that, I don't use asagari myself, almost like T daggers in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Just throwing it out there, the one use I found for asagari renden happens to be for high targets during KC. Works well enough on Zesh's face, and Vol's back horn, which you can't reach with a jump without an elevated surface. Other than that, I don't use asagari myself, almost like T daggers in general.
    But asagari only goes horizontally. ._. It does have a longer range than KC though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    But asagari only goes horizontally. ._. It does have a longer range than KC though.
    It's for when KC drags you in the air to your target specifically, then you're on the level, and doesn't have the battoujutsu mechanic. Like I said, I don't use it otherwise.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:30 PM.

I would say just wait for the next 3 PAs for bow/katana and then more weapons, then we can finally say if Braver dmg is underwhelming or not. For now they have only 6 default PAs for each, and mostly terrible weapons like i mentioned (or hard to get your hands on). I do i admit Katana PAs can use some buff like +100 more Power to each PA or something and they will be fine.

Asagiri-Rendan last hit is a knock-down, and during the " mirage dash" part you can adjust how it goes straight/curvy/round, well overall it is a decent move.
    Last edited by otaku998; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Personally I'm surprised at the amount of damage I can dish out as BR/RA, and BR/HU with 6 star weapons. For BR/HU I'm more in love with kanren against packs after DA'ing/add bulleting so long, and deadly circle doesn't quite do it for me.

Only real things that bug me is sakura end's delay before JA circle shows after the slashes (too slow, should be faster/sooner, like right as the second slash is finished, instead of during the flashy sheathing), rapid shot's delay before giving me the 3 shot burst as advertised, and perhaps the PP generation per uncharged arrow could be upped a little to make up for the comparatively slower speed between attacks compared to rifles and tmgs, arrow travel time, and arrow spread.
    Sakura-Endo heavy stall after using the animation you need to dash cancel it to make it worth its weight I made a video of it before showing the difference between the two.

Also I dunno about Bravers Damage being underwhelming, but at lvl 40+ with my sub almost in the 30's im hitting for 3-5k's and up with my PA's my reg attaks do like 600-700 damage. I only await the day when I become 60/60 as BRA/HU to really crank it in.

I think people are just doing something wrong idk.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?...iFTMwYqlkBELHg
    Last edited by Zenobia; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:35 PM.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by otaku998 View Post
    I would say just wait for the next 3 PAs for bow/katana and then more weapons, then we can finally say if Braver dmg is underwhelming or not. For now they have only 6 default PAs for each, and mostly terrible weapons like i mentioned (or hard to get your hands on)

Asagiri-Rendan last hit is a knock-down, and during the " mirage dash" part you can adjust how it goes straight/curvy/round, well overall it is a decent move.
    it is a "safe" move i'll give it that, though the finisher does kinda leave you open to attacks during that time frame

wonder if the next 3 PAs will include an Iai-like attack