Default Quick question on Gunner Chain Trigger

I have heard mixed things and am relatively new to the game, but I am +10 chain trigger and +10 chain finisher. I am curious if I am doing something wrong, because I dont see a lot of damage after I use a PA once the count is 50-100. I will use chain trigger usually on a weak part then wait until it gets to 80-100 with my other groupmates attacking that same area and then I will use my PA rebellion but don't notice a lot of damage or say an unusual amount? Am I doing something wrong?

I saw a video where a gunner did 3 hits each 45k dmg, but he did use weak bullet beforehand. I would think I should at least see 3k dmg with each hit and are all the PA hits of Rebellion supposed to hit hard or just the first attack of that specific PA?

Thanks in advance and I guess that wasn't a quick question after all =P

Going to need a bit more information about your skill trees, level, and equipment for your damage output.

The last 3 hits of Elder Rebellion do hit the hardest. Those 45k damages sound like a Satellite Aim.

Quote Originally Posted by dynanmb View Post
    I have heard mixed things and am relatively new to the game, but I am +10 chain trigger and +10 chain finisher. I am curious if I am doing something wrong, because I dont see a lot of damage after I use a PA once the count is 50-100. I will use chain trigger usually on a weak part then wait until it gets to 80-100 with my other groupmates attacking that same area and then I will use my PA rebellion but don't notice a lot of damage or say an unusual amount? Am I doing something wrong?

I saw a video where a gunner did 3 hits each 45k dmg, but he did use weak bullet beforehand. I would think I should at least see 3k dmg with each hit and are all the PA hits of Rebellion supposed to hit hard or just the first attack of that specific PA?

Thanks in advance and I guess that wasn't a quick question after all =P
    A few factors here:
    1. Do you have ZRA invested? If so, how much?<----partly
    2. Did you do an JA S roll for the 200% damage increase?<----mainly
    3. The chain damage actually varies (for me) based on the number of chain. 10-25 normally doubles (close to triple) 26-60 triples and 70-100 should be close to 4x although I never connect most of my 70+ chain due to the fact things run away at a far distance very fast.
    4. What sub do you have? Subbing HU would now actually help GUs with fury stance and the JA multipliers.

45k is easily achieved. ZRA 1&2 + yamk 9k with potential + attacking weak location + JA S roll + 21+ chain + Heel Stomp/ER/SA and more sweet with WB.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Jul 25, 2013 at 09:57 AM.

You don't notice your damage increasing after activating Chain Finish?

Like, comparing your everyday PA damage without it?

Even activating it at 0 hits gives you a good sized multiplier (well, with WB too).