Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Konnie's big List of enemy reskins, and recolors.

So I've been thinking about this for a while, and decide to make a complete list of enemies that share skeletons, animations etc, as well as their other similarities and differences. Because I adore useless information. This is based entirely on observations made by me ingame and is in no way official.

I'm going to include the rare versions as well since some seem to have slightly different, or new attacks, and that's enough to be worth noting. However I don't have much experience with rare enemies so if people can help me fill in the blanks there, that'd be great. Infact, if I missed anything at all let me know that too.

So without further ado:

First Seen In Forest
    Spoiler!

First Seen In Volcano
    Spoiler!

First Seen In Desert
    Spoiler!

First Seen In Tundra
    Spoiler!

First Seen In Tunnels
    Spoiler!

First Seen In Floating Continent
    Spoiler!

First Seen In Ruins
    Spoiler!

First Seen In Sanctum
    Spoiler!

First Seen In Coast
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 26, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Org is based on chrome. It shares a couple attacks with it, too, albeit a few are toned down versions (single claw swipe instead of double, etc.). edit: Also, zoran goraal sounds like a girl, which is freaky and makes me wonder if she should be covering up.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Org is based on haze. It shares a couple attacks with it, too, albeit a few are toned down versions (single claw swipe instead of double, etc.)
    DERP: I knew I forgot something. D: I was thinking about it the whole time.

why is there no baridrans on oodans? :\
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    why is there no baridrans on oodans? :\
    I thought about that, I guess you're right. ._. I'm so used to seeing them clapping and spitting plasma that I forgot what their idle animation looks like.

EDIT: Ok, fixed. ;;
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 26, 2013 at 09:57 AM.

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

You also forgot about these grouping's or add-on's

1.)Puredikada, Puredikada Nero, Dikada, Cougar NX*, Cougar NX · ACE* - (*note these could be the Signo type too.)
    2.)Karutago, Kurabada, Garongo
    3.)Shuto~urada, Bal Shuto~urada, Tiraruda, Deegalla, Sol Deegalla
    4.)Liu Da sorcerer, Goronzoran, Zoron Goraal.
    5.)Kurada, Deeg, Deegnaught
    6.)Phallus-Hyunaru, Gettemuharut, Clarice Crais, Huie, ARCS mimic, Persona/MASK
    7.)Fars arm, Dark Fars Elder
    8.)Kinditto, Win Witt
    9.)Rappy, Nab Rappy, Summer Rappy, Latan Rappy, St. Rappy, Love Rappy, Easter Rappy, Frog Rappy

Not sure about the Darker weapons and Mr. Ambra..etc.

oh update does the Kuklonahda type's fit with the Caterdran type's with there attack's?

Oh is the Quartz Dragon type the same as the EX Dragon type.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Jul 26, 2013 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    You also forgot about these grouping's or add-on's

1.)Puredikada, Puredikada Nero, Dikada, Cougar NX, Cougar NX · ACE
    2.)Karutago, Kurabada, Garongo
    3.)Shuto~urada, Bal Shuto~urada, Tiraruda, Deegalla, Sol Deegalla
    4.)Liu Da sorcerer, Goronzoran, Zoron Goraal.
    5.)Kurada, Deeg, Deegnaught
    6.)Phallus-Hyunaru, Gettemuharut, Clarice Crais, Huie, ARCS mimic, Persona/MASK
    7.)Fars arm, Dark Fars Elder
    8.)Kinditto, Win Witt
    9.)Rappy, Nab Rappy, Summer Rappy, Latan Rappy, St. Rappy, Love Rappy, Easter Rappy, Frog Rappy

Not sure about the Darker weapons and Mr. Ambra..etc.
    This is more about animations and models being used for multiple enemies than enemies that just have stuff in common so I dunno why you'd include Kartago with the crabs and garongos, or why Luda Sorcerers would be included with Goranzoran. I don't think Krada are reskins of Deegs either. x:.

I didn't include the humanoid enemies because it felt redundant. Hunar uses a different set of animations anyway.

I did make mention of the other rappies, I just didn't have pictures for all of them.

I didn't include falz elder and the falz hands, because frainkly, even though the hands might use the same models on falz, it's not like he uses their animations for anything other than that one attack where a few drop on the arena, but if I was gonna include that I'd have to lump Breeadas with dagans, and Goranzoran with Vol Dragons.

I DID forget the Decadas and other bird darkers though, thank you, I dunno if they're the same as deegallas but I'll check, they don't really look it.

EDIT: No, despite what everyone thinks None of the dragon bosses other than Caterdraan share skeletons or animations as far as I can tell. And I don't think Kuklonahda have anything in common with Caterdran. At least not enough to be considered reskins or recolors.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 26, 2013 at 11:00 AM.

Yeah it is true that they have different animation's but some of the move set's and or normal movement is the same too. I wouldn't doubt Sega lumped them together some how.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Yeah it is true that they have different animation's but some of the move set's and or normal movement is the same too. I wouldn't doubt Sega lumped them together some how.
    Most of the things you listed don't even have the same general body shape, which is a pretty important part of things being reskins. You might be onto something about the Deegalla and Bird darkers though. I'm checking that out right now.

What about the Puredikada, Puredikada Nero, Dikada, Cougar NX*, Cougar NX · ACE* - (*note these could be the Signo type also and more likely too.) Watching the bosses sword attack's there the same as the darker move set with a spin. now they still might not have anything in common then just that tho since the Signo also have a saber swing and think there stance animation is the same too. And I think there closer to the Signo's then the darker's.

and the Quartz Dragon type the same as the EX Dragon type. - these guy have the same body low to the ground spear shape arm's same normal movement's,jump's etc. But they do have different attack's except the tail wag.