Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Quickie in flyff- aibatt

It has come to my attention that there are many whiny legits and they are pissing me off. If you have a problem with someone duping stop playing online. I certain person made a post earlier giving a link to a picture that basically said "hey look at me, I have a Flame Garment!!"

No names will be mentioned but this is where the legit has become just as bad as the hacker. What kind of whiny bitch would do a thing like that??? Obviously someone with no time on their hands and/or just wants to be a little *****. Burn in hell...

[edit to remove homosexual slur]
    --IceBlink

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-04-08 03:49 ]</font>

I couldn't agree more.

Sadly, the legit S.W.A.T. will come in here soon, and make every attempt to defend themselves, like the nerdy little kids in the corner of the dodgeball team.

Beware!

Once again, I'll reply by saying...

Prove it.

Read through the comments here and on other boards such as gamefaqs. See the people who complain, and find out whether or not they are legit.

Guess what? It's the cheaters that complain the most.

We legits laugh at and mock your kind more than anything else.

So, the next time you try and bash us, do make sure you actually know what you're talking about.

The Kid In The Helmet
    That K shaped one up North...you know the one

I love it when people whine about whining and don't realise what huge hipocrits they are, good times.

Sadly, the legit S.W.A.T. will come in here soon, and make every attempt to defend themselves, like the nerdy little kids in the corner of the dodgeball team.
    Oh I wouldn't worry bout it, this will probably be locked for the big flame war waiting to happen it is.

Battle Fiend

LEGITS ARE DUMB F---ERS

Period. They call everyone NOOBS which is ****in' ***. They say to people, get a life which is not cool.

[Sorry about the you know what mods.]

Lolita edit: improve you vocabulary and find better words.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-04-08 07:27 ]</font>
    Gamertag: NoobBlenjar

Chasing the Elusive

I have been an avid reader and observer of these boards. I noticed that there was and is a great rift between the players of Phantasy Star Online. One one side are the "Dupers" and on the other are the "Legits." What I find funny about this ordeal is how, by human nature, people tend to segregate and fraternize.

This just goes to show that there will always be prejudice and segregation everywhere.

P.S: Legits, when you label someone a cheater then shun them, you're only adding more fuel to the segregation machine.

P.P.S: Dupers, don't try and force yourself upon the legits unless they've really been rude

P.P.P.S: No ones going to care about this anyway, prejudice in PSO will still go on.

Dangly Parts

you wanna know what the REAL truth is? if there is ever a way that cheating is eliminated, both sides will still find something to bitch about ... just look at the off-topic and rant forum

it's like the unpopular kid in your class in grade school .... that kid gets picked on by everyone, but if that kid leaves, who's next? maybe you

now THAT'S A FACT, proven plain and simple by all of you and all the posts i've seen on PSOW

On 2003-04-07 18:16, TeamPhalanx wrote:

ROFL!

Oh that's funny shit. . .

"im sick of dupers"

"dupers suck"

"cheaters r ***"

Take a look through the first few pages of Dead Horse, from the summer of 01 or so. Then come back to me, and say who whines the most.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-04-08 07:28 ]</font>

On 2003-04-07 18:16, TeamPhalanx wrote:

Prove it.

Read through the comments here and on other boards such as gamefaqs. See the people who complain, and find out whether or not they are legit.

We legits laugh at and mock your kind more than anything else.

So, the next time you try and bash us, do make sure you actually know what you're talking about.
    So your telling me every single legit thinks the same as you?

Oh and to "prove it"
    Posted by a "Legit"
    -I just don't understand why people cheat. The game was made so you could beat it, cheating just makes you get bored with the game quicker and it makes you get things you don't even deserve. Anyone that uses cheats is just a loser that can't even beat a simple video game. By cheating all that your doing is depriving yourself of more fun and making it less fun for others. If you can't even beat it without cheats what can you do? It's just a game to give you the fun of having powers and fighting monsters. Why ruin it for everyone just because you can't complete a video game. Anyone that agrees with me post something proving cheatings for losers or make a new topic about it.

Another "Legit"
    -Lord do I hate dupers... Cheaters in general... They are people who just suck at the game... They don't want to take time to learn so they cheat and disrupt the whole community...(especially online) the worst thing is lets say you worked hard and reached 200 some cheater can do that in 5 sec... Theres no point to playing at that case...... So other people start cheating... IT ALL JUST SUX!!!!!!!!!!

This looks like some damn bashing to me...

Messenger of Light

[quote]We legits laugh at and mock your kind more than anything else.

I couldn't agree more.

Dupers VS Legits? Yep, I'm a Legit. Hardcore legit.
    You can put a label on my head if you want to, but what it all comes down to is honor. If you don't have any honor, you're a failure in life. What cheaters don't grasp is the fact that it's because they are a failure in the first place that they DO cheat, whereas everyone else solves the problem in a reasonable and mature honorable manner- thereby showing themselves infinitely superior.