Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Actually, I find that bitching is done by both parties. The more one side bitches, the more the other side will do so, and the circle continues... o_O

As for people using dupes in the game, I can tolerate that. But if you're using a uberpowerful dupe weapon, brag about it, and then die before we 'lesser' legits do, don't expect us to resurrect you. o_O It's been happening way too often. I need more moons! o_O

Oh, and less on homosexual insults, please. I'm sure we can all discuss and argue without resorting to swearing.

It's funny - Your kind continue to make comments when you still don't know what you're talking about.

Then again, you probably that people that like SnAPPLE, Jason, Silhouette, and many, many more are actually legit.

Wake up call - They're not.

You see, seeing as how I actually play with legits, I actually have a pretty damn good idea what we do and what we say. You guys don't even know who we are, and yet you make comments, actually believing that you know what we say. That's very wise, don't you think?

Also, for your information, most legits don't post that much here, because it's obvious that despite what the admin say, their actions have shown that they really don't mind cheating.

Btw, is it me, or do you see more of "quit whining legits" than "damn those dupers" posts?

Ah.. I love the new wave of legit players that the GC brought along. So much mindless entertainment. BTW, I believe that complaints from both "sides" are pretty much equal. Anybody that says they are legit, and parades it - are probably not legit. This is just something I've been observing, at least on this message board.

BTW, Phalanx, if somebody says they are legit, I'll believe them until I see something to believe otherwise. Saying people "don't know who you are," is bullshit.

All I know is: the legit vs cheater fiasco, the cheaters started first. They threw the first punch. No matter what anybody says - blaming Sonic Team is the most common - you cannot say that cheating is ultimately good for the game's online community.

I just play to have fun.

Having been a "cheater" on dc, i cant be bothered anymore and just use what i find, and have done a few small trades, but i dont give off if everybody is blatently using duped weapons, thats there choice.
    If im offered something ill politly refuse it, and go about my game, but i wont start a rant on the evil of dupes etc, that would be hypocritical for a start.

you just get bored of it after a while and relise that the games just there to be played, not to find lots of stuff, olr even dupe it.

Misunderstanding, W. I meant that the cheaters that comment on legits have no idea what legits talka bout, play like, etc. It's like a person who has spent their entire life living in California commenting on Indonesian culture. If you've never met someone from there, never studied the culture, and have never known any culture outside of your own, how do you know anything about them?

If I say x person isn't legit, I'm prepared to back that up. In other words, I can cite actions that clearly shows that they cheat. For example, remember Jason? He's the guy that had "Legit Player" in his forum title. Then he goes on talking about how he had a Lavis Cannon and most other dupes.

On 2003-04-08 06:20, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Misunderstanding, W. I meant that the cheaters that comment on legits have no idea what legits talka bout, play like, etc. It's like a person who has spent their entire life living in California commenting on Indonesian culture. If you've never
    met someone from there, never studied the culture, and have never known any culture outside of your own, how do you know anything about them?
    ... this is a message board where PSO players talk. People are commenting on what each other say. Although some are ignorant(by some, I mean a shit load), most are really basing what they say on how each other act on this message board, and maybe in the game.

If I say x person isn't legit, I'm prepared to back that up. In other words, I can cite actions that clearly shows that they cheat. For example, remember Jason? He's the guy that had "Legit Player" in his forum title. Then he goes on talking about how he had a Lavis Cannon and most other dupes.
    Like I said earlier, and you agree with me here:
    if somebody says they are legit, I'll believe them until I see something to believe otherwise.
    For some strange reason, I do remember that idiot that had "Legit Player" in his user title. He was also "nosaJ".

Quickie in flyff- aibatt

In response to the whole Cheaters are bad players thing:

I have 7 Characters. 4 Of them are in Ultimate. How many do you think used dupes to get there??? The answer can be put into one tiny number. 0! I didn't use dupes until after 2 of my 4 characters in Ultimate beat Ep1 and 2 offline. I also use dupes as proxies.(so that I don't have to continuously switch from character to character. The only "bad" players are the ones that don't help the team or just whine about what goes on during gameplay...DURING GAMEPLAY!

Hunters, stay up front!! Forces, keep the team supported. Rangers....uh...shoot with a shotgun or your frozen shooter so that the enemies stay stunned or frozen. Otherwise get out of my game.

I played "Legit: until about 2 weeks ago. Am I hurting anybody by using my BKB in offline single player??? So what if I have a lv 65 FOnewm with 1100 MST? He's keeping your ass alive. I also keep the dupes for myself. I don't trade them.

One last note: I am not using my powers of cheating for evil. I am using them for self benefit. So when you see me in Antares 8, say "Hi!" and leave it at that.

Flame rating: 5%

Pretty good guys. I guess the 15 year olds haven't seen this yet. Thanks for keeping this thread mature.

Edit: Oh and thanks for the edit on my first post Iceblink. I'm not trying to get banned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: polishedweasel on 2003-04-08 07:06 ]</font>

It's like a person who has spent their entire life living in California commenting on Indonesian culture. If you've never met someone from there, never studied the culture, and have never known any culture outside of your own, how do you know anything about them?
    Dood, hahahahah!
    I like that!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-04-08 07:33 ]</font>

Dangly Parts

very well said PolishedWeasel ... i'm surprised no one's tried to pick it apart yet ...

but have faith in the whiners! they will

calling yourself a legit, or duper, or cheater ... all that does is label yourself and then set you up for either being stereotyped or stereotyping the other side ... when someone is labeled "legit" or "cheater", it seems like most of them automatically know everything that makes the other side wrong

think about applying this to real life ...

what would you think about someone if they had a machine that could duplicate everything, food, water, resources, toys, anything, but made fun of you if you didn't have something they had made? (guess who i'm talking about)

what would you think about someone who pranced around with a halo over their head, spouting the same self-righteous speech to everyone about how good they are because they do the things they do? (guess who i'm talking about now)

that's what i have to say about the ones who are so "proud" of what they are

On 2003-04-08 04:49, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    It's funny - Your kind continue to make comments when you still don't know what you're talking about.

Then again, you probably that people that like SnAPPLE, Jason, Silhouette, and many, many more are actually legit.

Wake up call - They're not.

You see, seeing as how I actually play with legits, I actually have a pretty damn good idea what we do and what we say. You guys don't even know who we are, and yet you make comments, actually believing that you know what we say. That's very wise, don't you think?

Also, for your information, most legits don't post that much here, because it's obvious that despite what the admin say, their actions have shown that they really don't mind cheating.
    ...So your telling me EVERY legit thinks and acts the same, that you know and play with all of them and your the person that can tell if another is a "True Legit"

Yeah ok thanks for the info
    and what's with all the we, us, and them talk..like 'Dupers' and 'Legits' are the names of 2 gangs!