Smile New player dono what to play help plz

Hi, I'm a new player looking for a long ranged class with the highest sustain damage. What should I play? I'm ok with mechanically demanding classes as I always played mechanically demanding games.

Currently looking into Fo/Te going Dark tech or RA/Hu, I'm not sure which one would do more damage over time? Any ideas?
    Last edited by DeliciousPaigu; Jul 29, 2013 at 01:14 PM.

Can't say much about either besides Fo/Te isn't exactly mechanically demanding. Just use the right techs for the right enemies. Ra/Hu tends to just abuse additional bullet, and weak bullet.

You should also consider Br/Ra with bows. It's like Ra/Hu, but less additional bullet damage, but has bows+master shot. Gu/Hu is also getting popular because of the stylish roll damage boosts.

Don't stress out too much about which does more damage over time, imo. Choose something fun to you, but preferably effective. All of those combos are ranged, and effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Can't say much about either besides Fo/Te isn't exactly mechanically demanding. Just use the right techs for the right enemies. Ra/Hu tends to just abuse additional bullet, and weak bullet.

You should also consider Br/Ra with bows. It's like Ra/Hu, but less additional bullet damage, but has bows+master shot. Gu/Hu is also getting popular because of the stylish roll damage boosts.

Don't stress out too much about which does more damage over time, imo. Choose something fun to you, but preferably effective. All of those combos are ranged, and effective.
    FO/TE is demanding it requires you have multiple skill trees to be efficient in all areas hence whether or not he buys AC....well there ya go.

Sig by Gama

Gu/Hu stylish roll JA is silly strong levels of damage now. I would say they put out the most damage of the ones listed so far, though Ra/Hu and Br/Ra have weak bullet for party play.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    FO/TE is demanding it requires you have multiple skill trees to be efficient in all areas hence whether or not he buys AC....well there ya go.
    Yeah that too...