Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Are EQ item requirements Exagerated?

I might be in the wrong forum again...sorry if so.

So I've got a 60 Force which I've almost abandon entirely for techer but while I was still using it I went looking into how to get a Koi Houou. According to this:
    http://cirnopedia.frostsabre.com/weapon_11.php#nav

The only way to get it is by using the rare stone shop, the stone shop says I need Bloody Moon Spell stones that leads to a bunch of crazy Item trade up's. By googling how to get the Bloody Moons I came across this:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208206

Along with several angry blogs going on about how to get those bloody moons or any of the items needing moon or Heart Key's will take at least 6 months with some estimating over a year. But lately I've been finding Japanese players walking around with the Koi Houou I've also spotted one Mugetsu Ounusa some Ikarisei Hou and an Akidan. Judging by this:
    http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ex...first-details/

Extreme Quests released May 15th, so they're just over 2 months old which is 1/3rd the time of the most optimistic time frames for the stone farming. I've gotten 11* armors from EQ, is it possible for these weapons to drop? Are these people somehow super farming? Is there like Ex Cube trade in somewhere I'm entirely missing or something? If these stones are supposed to take so long how on earth are these people getting these items? I try to click on them and check their gear to make sure its what I think it is and not some kind of look alike that I am unaware of and know that there was a Koi Houou and Akidan for sure the others I'm not 100% on if theres look a likes.

So ya know while I'd love to get a Psycho Wand (Oh nostalgia I'd keep and use it even if it was the first thing they handed level 1 techers.) for my Techer being that their untradeable I'm not gonna count on my own luck to get me one. But if a Mugetsu Ounusa is in the cards is there a way to aim for it?

People who have them already bought runs off people. Without buying runs off people yeah it's gonna take a damn long time.

How do you buy runs off people? O.o

When launching a XQ, the leader has the option to pay the run for everyone.

Go in team of 2, have the leader use 1 tocket for himself and 1 for you (for a fee...) and then run the 5 stages with as many boosters as you can to drop stones likes crazy.

Have you checked the PSO2 trading thread? Check there and you will see lol.

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Akaichou View Post
    How do you buy runs off people? O.o
    To be more specific as to how, the buyer usually goes to the seller's room and drops a fee/items of equal value into a gift box.

There's likely other ways, but I have yet to abuse that myself. Once I'm done pissing away my 30+ passes on floors 1-5 of glacial machinery, I may look into it myself...

Yeah you can "buy runs from people". It would only take 200m+ and about 125 hours.

Or you can find a rare stage and pop a rare ticket like anyone with at least half a brain would do.

Anybody have any recommended floors for farming stones?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Anybody have any recommended floors for farming stones?
    I only solo farm 1-5 of glacial machinery atm. ~50 stones a run. ~15 minutes. Boosts last for 2 runs. At least one medium stone every other run.

Had a rare floor once. Got 60ish small stones, 4 medium, and a block bellow.

Also had the equestrio leg unit drop from the del malmoth once.

Worst case scenario, I get 1 or 2 of the desert trade-up knuckles with my stones. They sell for ~150k per.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Jul 31, 2013 at 01:50 AM.

For forest 1-5 is best (imo) if you're buying passes. Running a high boost you usually end up with about a half-2ndtier's worth (40+) most of the time. There's another stage somewhere in the 30s that gives more stones than 1-5 but it takes more time to complete so I'd suggest running that in a 4 player group. Last time I tried that I was getting around 60+ there.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda