Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So Capcom announced Breath of Fire 6.

And in the same instant, they crushed the anticipation of their many long time fans who have been in the dark as long as MM Legends fans...

http://www.bof6.jp/pc/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...nd-smartphones

For PC/Tablets/Smartphones (also an online multi mode) They're also developing it as a touch controlled game...

The teaser sprite looks something out of Ragnarok Online. And at the same time... Is that Ryu? Why is he a redhead Capcom?!

As much as I want to remain optimistic that they won't fuck up their MAIN RPG IP, as a long time fan of this series, I can't help but emanate how much I don't like the direction they just took. And as for this online mode they're doing, what is this a social app game? They're unsure about bringing it to the US.

And yet, they're asking if we want Megaman Xover??? Did they not learn from what they did to that series?

You know, this would probably be forgivable in my eyes... If they dropped the "6" from this game. But hey, the game just got announced right? We don't know how its gonna play yet.

Anyway, enough of my rant. Discuss.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Aug 1, 2013 at 06:33 PM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

From the official site:
    ■プレイ料金:後日発表
    From Eurogamer:
    UPDATE: Capcom has told Eurogamer that it is currently undecided on whether Breath of Fire 6 will reach Western shores.
    Free to play social game ahoy!

Really, this is the best you come up with Capcom? After all this time waiting, hoping for a new release this is what you give us? This is... frustrating.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Truly disappointing Capcom. And after all that hype you generated for Strider coming to PS4, you'd think you would get your shit straight.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

lolcapcom

You bring me much joy when EVO rolls around, but every other time. . no.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

So das two good series dead huh. 8D

Wait probably more but I don't keep up with cra- wait did they make strider? that one looked pretty...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Aw damn. Looks like another good game that will never see the light of day in the US.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

It would be forgivable if they dropped the 'Breath of Fire' from the name.

I swear game companies don't understand that no matter how old a game series is, people WILL get offended if it doesn't even resemble the pride and joy of the series. But then they probably just don't care. For more examples of this, see Jagged Alliance or (even more appalling) Wizardry.

I've also heard BoF was straying from what it was even in Dragon Quarter but I didn't play that so I don't know (only played the first two because I was nintendo only for the first few generations).

Screw you, Capcom.

Nina II forever.
    Arie | Ship 2 | Ignition | TA Guide (not made by me) | Inactive on this forum

Capcom is just one of those companies that no longer cares enough about their old franchises and would rather ruin whatever names they've established or put out sequels to a sequel.

Welp, another lolcrapcom moment.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.