Default I just unlocked gunner, need guidance.

Well, I'm ready to beat the hell out of darkers with the Tequila Yuen/ Dante style.
    I'm looking for some guidance on the skill tree.
    What do I exactly want with the gunner?
    I know that the zero distance bonus damage is a most since you will be pretty close to enemies most of the time, but other than that, what do you guys recommend?
    Any subclass that can help with the lack of def?

You should prioritize maxing Stylish Roll JA Bonus, as the damage increase it provides is massive compared to anything else the skill tree has to offer.

After that, maxing Zero Range Advance and putting at least one point in Perfect Keeper would probably be a good idea. Attack PP Restorate is good, but the benefit it provides for TMGs is lower then other weapons due to it only applying to the first shot in each volley, so you might want to get it later.

1.) Max out ZRA 1, 2 if you can.
    2.) Max out S-Roll JA for the amazing damage boost. +200% (7sp total because of the other two for requirements)
    3.) Get TMG gear (duh).
    4.) 1 point into PK or more if you can keep it up.
    5.) CT and CTF only if you plan to ever on using it, otherwise use those 20sp on ZRA 2, PK, or PP restore.

S.Roll JA is 9 points, and it should definitely be top priority. Then TMG gear, 1 point in PK, etc.

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Imo max roll JA, atleast one point in chain trigger, max pp restore, tmg gear. Zero range 1/2 and most important is to remember that elder rebelion doesnt solve everything, it solves alot, just dont jugle mobs after you use ER wait (or switch target) that 1-2 seconds for the mob to land then continue shooting.

Btw your name reminds me of a youtube touhou arrange uploader xD

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

GU has had issues with having single-target DPS, but as you go further, you'll find that there are options you have for crowd control. Here are the PAs I suggest you try to figure out uses for:

-Messiah Time: know the times of the invincibility frames and that the bullets can penetrate through targets
    -Dead Approach: the only way to move forward through the air
    -Reverse Tap: know the distance of the vacuum and when the vacuum doesn't work

The others are pretty much straight forward. Each PA can be canceled with the S Roll after one or two potential hits (except Messiah Time which is after the dive).

---

There are four primary approaches for subclasses with GU. They are:

HU (Fury Stance): Best overall DPS but requires cooking time for Just Attacks.

HU (Guard Stance): Best overall defense but sacrifices a lot of offense potential.

RA: Best burst damage out of all classes if paired with GU because of combining Weak Bullet and Chain Trigger.

BR: Most balanced approach, but is not superior in any fields whatsoever with any other subclasses but allows immediate Just Guards with access to Katanas and potential heals for Just Reversals.
    I'm working on a fanfic!
    Click here to check it out!