Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I promise I won't infect anyone this time. Really.
    Hoping you won't AHAHAHAHAH! xD

it seriously goes against like 99% of our 50,000 year evolved instincts to have something obstruct our view like a blindfold and even TV visors, it causes a subconscious panic response within our psyche and induces unwarranted stress, this is why these kind of devices have never really become mainstream and little more then curious pieces of tech that people play with for a moment+^_^+ I'll stick to my 32" kay thx bye+^_^+

If it wasn't known yet to be able to fry your brain? Probably. If it was, no way, I'd wait for the AmuSphere.

What I WOULD PREFER is a device that acts as an unintrusive augmentation to lucid dreaming.
    So like, enabling everyone to lucid dream, but at the same time, connect to each other pseudo-telepathically...so a D.N. rpg? (Dream network).

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Until someone in a lucid dreaming state ascends himself/herself into a god and starts murdering everyone. Then some lame-o teenager with a generic personality with an annoying tsundere faux action girl sidekick/love interest join forces to defeat the villain.
    Mekhana - Ship 2 - Edelweiss Community Leader- Gunner -/- Hunter - All Awesome - CAST Supremacy

PSO2 Podcast *Ship 2 - Block 20.* 'Old school SEGA Fan', 'MMORPG bittervet', 'The guy with a foreign accent'

Quote Originally Posted by SakuRei View Post
    Basing on what I've seen on .//Hack series and Ugh... *holds vomit* SAO, risking my real death in real life with just death in-game... nope... xD It WILL be fun to be like your own character moving and attacking or acting like your own character as well but still... Risk real life for in-game death errm... nah... I'll pass... xD
    Risk real life eh...
    Well, it's not like I'm interested in anything from real life, so dying in a game would be so much like myself...
    I wouldn't regret a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekhana View Post
    Until someone in a lucid dreaming state ascends himself/herself into a god and starts murdering everyone. Then some lame-o teenager with a generic personality with an annoying tsundere faux action girl sidekick/love interest join forces to defeat the villain.
    Best. Dream. Ever.
    Especially if it ends with a cup of tea and a chat.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I'm just guessing what this is meant to do, but if it's meant to do what I think it's meant to do there are a couple other games I'd rather use it in first tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I'm just guessing what this is meant to do, but if it's meant to do what I think it's meant to do there are a couple other games I'd rather use it in first tbh.
    All dem rape games out there.
    Yes.