Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Mysterious-G
    Rehal
    Shirai

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Rehal- Too cute gawd.

Resanoca- Queen of PSO2

Shirai- Dat nature girl

Sig by Gama

All this friend-voting, mah gah. Anyway-

Manta Oyamada
    Massaki
    Ryock

Resanoca - Picking an outfit and fitting accesoires is one thing, but picking the perfect way to give your design character is the other. The latter is done by thinking of a good shot, and I think Resanoca got both covered. Think about it: had she posed like any other character, the royal theme would have gone amiss. A lot of thought it to be put in shots, and Resanoca did just that.

Ryock - The menu being visible is a pity, but I can see there must have been circumstances (a broken print key perhaps?) that forced her to have things be this way. Regardless there is an option to have the menu alongside the HUD turn inbisible on shots, so that should not be an issue. But enough of the nagging: Ryock is a beautiful character, whose serenity only becomes all the more visible front of the calming Sanctum. They are a great fit for one another.

Shirai - Shirai is as cute as ever, but what I liked about the shot is how alive it seems. Usually I would never pay much attention to it, but this shot makes the wind seem so significant, giving it dynamic/zip and a theme. And I like these little things, because I think they make a picture, and the picture makes the model. It's not much more than the sentiment of going onto a picknick on a relaxed Sunday afternoon perhaps, but it's a sentiment I like, and one this picture makes me feel plenty so.

Thanks Tenebris, and thanks to the whole team for making this happen. The Newman section probably gave the most of work to you guys, so props were props are due. Looking forward to the last two sections, and of course the grand finalé!

Mysterious-G
    Resanoca
    Shirai

Manta Oyamada
    Rehal
    Resanoca

Resanoca

Ryock

Neirene

Only really liked those 3, wasn't a big fan of the more loli style characters.

•plasism - Great style. Outfit and accessories really stand out. Pose/action and background have a theme.
    •Mysterious-G - Favorite pose. That partial turn, looking to the side - not to mention the lighting.
    •Resanoca - Nice arrangement. The colors are great, and angle=yes.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Massaki

Shirai

AFKei

Picking a third elective wasn't easy X_X

Neirene

Ryock

Shirai

Neirene - Love the color choice and background. Creative use of my room is a nice touch.

Ryock - Good color choice and love the costume and accessory choice. Photons in the background are a nice bonus.

Shirai - Love the background feels like in the middle of a meadow rather then a forest, good color choice on costume and accessories.

Over all I think the humans did a slightly better job even though I'm newman; I am exited to see how the other 2 races fair. Good luck to those that made it.