Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    New EQ is your normal seasonal EQ. Beach Wars EQ, same thing as White Day and W&R. Collect points by killing and codes. Though they never said anything on higher chance of rares like what they did with W&R. Monsters in EQ are level 50, so unless mobs there can be lvl 51, I don't see how the 2 10* katanas can be farmed.
    About Coast VH drops that are listed as lvl 51+ in database websites, it's actually not known if they're really lvl 51+ drops, they could actually be lvl 46+ drops or even 41+.
    Until now there hasn't been any quest with lvl 41~50 coast enemies, so there's no way to know if the currently listed lvl 51+ drops are actually 51+ or not.

It could be a situation similar to Dragon Slayer, before the Sanctum time attack quest was released, Dragon Slayer used to be listed as a lvl 56+ drop, but when it was confirmed to drop in the Sanctum TA, database websites changed it to a lvl 51+ drop.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanKactus View Post
    We need more quests like it.
    Coast farming is sorta like it. Usually parties fill up fast or are already full on relevant blocks.

From beach EQ, I expect the flame weapons to not drop, but I fully expect the 300/320 DEX weapons of Braver, and those other weird DEX weapons, and the 320 DEX bow, but not the 410 DEX one.

Buuuut, we'll find out soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    About Coast VH drops that are listed as lvl 51+ in database websites, it's actually not known if they're really lvl 51+ drops, they could actually be lvl 46+ drops or even 41+.
    Until now there hasn't been any quest with lvl 41~50 coast enemies, so there's no way to know if the currently listed lvl 51+ drops are actually 51+ or not.

It could be a situation similar to Dragon Slayer, before the Sanctum time attack quest was released, Dragon Slayer used to be listed as a lvl 56+ drop, but when it was confirmed to drop in the Sanctum TA, database websites changed it to a lvl 51+ drop.
    Should have had said that I wasn't for sure that it was for lvl 51+.

But yea, true to that. For now and until then, we can't confirm that those 10*s are lvl 51+ only.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Buuuut, we'll find out soon enough.
    Soon enough, in like no more than within 18 hours timed.

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    Coast farming is sorta like it. Usually parties fill up fast or are already full on relevant blocks.
    Not really. The feel of it is rather different. In Coast Free MPA, you are farming mobs and really don't have many bosses to keep things fun or interesting. But I guess that's just me though.
    Last edited by strikerhunter; Aug 6, 2013 at 11:43 PM.

Loads of tacos, dailies, getting other npc partner cards and matterboard and leveling dewman and other classes on my other chars as well getting better gear and such.

waiting for server to come back up. o and leveling gunner so i can use my Flamme revolvers.
    JP Ship 2 Player ID BISHIBASH -

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskanKactus View Post
    I agree, BB was a good way to take a break from the standard quest ladder. I'm a solo player so when I felt like playing with others I would just jump on BB. It's pretty much guaranteed to have at least 6/12 players.

We need more quests like it.
    This...the emergency codes kept things really fun.
    Lost my original PSO character (memory file corrupted appearantly) so I'm sad. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by strikerhunter View Post
    Br/Te actually came into my mind with KC+Zondeel blast to get hits a fast as possible and aoe destruction or aka mob wiping. WS+Element Weak Spot for boss fights with bow and techs. Might switch it around if I ever get Agito.
    Ah jeez. I didn't even think of Zondeel + KC. That's pretty smart. Not only that, but sets up for GaMegid(I think it's ga lol), so that's pretty much win/win there.

Ugh. I don't have any more space for Zonde techs on my subpalette though... Maybe I should get rid of deband...?

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    Ah jeez. I didn't even think of Zondeel + KC. That's pretty smart. Not only that, but sets up for GaMegid(I think it's ga lol), so that's pretty much win/win there.

Ugh. I don't have any more space for Zonde techs on my subpalette though... Maybe I should get rid of deband...?
    Haha, that's what I did, focusing on maxing out just shifta in the skill tree, and not having deband in the sub-palette.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Haha, that's what I did, focusing on maxing out just shifta in the skill tree, and not having deband in the sub-palette.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

I took a different approach that is friendly to both katanas and bows. Currently taking crackers amount of damage because I don't want to spend money on grinding my units to +10 and affixing them for my dewman.

Target build of mines that I want to experiment.