Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DKFox View Post
    I have a shop at the moment. What's your most effective way to making money from it?
    I've recently discovered the value of certain souls on fodder items. Making enough money to buy Agito sounds like it'll take forever though.
    Save that ticket until you have 100+ worthy items to sell.

Tips for hunting Agito?
    Ummm...run Coast a lot?

I was hoping for some more specifics such as certain areas in Coast exploration where Bal Blundarl is more likely to appear? Perhaps certain Arks quest in the coasts have a higher probability of a Bal Blundarl appearing?

I never really understood spawns either. Sometimes in a large party there will be a huge amount of enemies and drops and sometimes not.

Anyone care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by DKFox View Post
    I was hoping for some more specifics such as certain areas in Coast exploration where Bal Blundarl is more likely to appear? Perhaps certain Arks quest in the coasts have a higher probability of a Bal Blundarl appearing?

I never really understood spawns either. Sometimes in a large party there will be a huge amount of enemies and drops and sometimes not.

Anyone care to explain?
    Full 12 player MPA in second area hoping for a burst that contains darkers only. Is another thing you can try for hunting Agito.

No, not ARKs quest have a higher spawn rate, if that was true then that quest be farmed more than Free Explorations.

Bal Blundarl has .05% chance to spawn, so that may enlighten you on it's spawn rate. More players mean more spawns meaning small chance in rare spawns.

Thanks! That's the answer what I was looking for.

Now, time to start hunting/giving up

Tip for Hunting Agito : Give up on it, the more you want it, the less likely the game will give you. Farm Coast MPA with an empty mind.

If you have a premi then you can get into premi space in the VH blocks if you're quick enough as soon as they announce the eq. You join the quest and it fills to 12/12 easily usually, no need to know people before hand, and sometimes you actually meet people.

Full MPA that knows how to exit/entrance bursts and if you're lucky you'd get the burst with Blundarl/Luda/Strahda spawns.

There isn't much of a magic to this, it's just like any other rare drop. Keep going, and it'll eventually surface.
    ”If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident.“

don't do free exp. go to the sub boss quest. more birds spawn in that quest. it's where my buddy found his Agito. too bad I haven't found one yet >_>

I did find a 10* bow and the coast 10* rifle on the sub boss quest tho, and it was even in the same run.

Hunted (and luckily found) mine at area 1 coastal password locked mpa, I assume the birds spawn more at area 1 since there are quite many of these password locked area1 mpa. As for Diez Liu I agree that the third coast ark quest spawn the mobs more than the mpa

edit : apparently as of now the pso2 jp wiki listed diez liu drop as lvl 46~ so theres a high chance that agito is also droppable at the new eq
    Last edited by darthvader; Aug 7, 2013 at 10:37 AM.